TheAnvil

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

30 posts in this topic

Now that the video game license has been revealed, does that mean the MvCI is still a possibility?

Unfortunately, I've heard that the game will only be featuring MCU characters. If that's the case, I'm guessing we'll be seeing costumes closely aligned to the characters on-screen looks. Unless the game features B/C-list characters from the MCU like the Collector or the Warriors 3, then I don't think we'll be seeing very new looks for any of our heroes. 

Having said that: 

Spoiler

The Ultron/Arnim Zola looking shadow at the end of the preview could make for a fun figure. 

1 minute ago, Nessex said:

Unfortunately, I've heard that the game will only be featuring MCU characters. If that's the case, I'm guessing we'll be seeing costumes closely aligned to the characters on-screen looks. Unless the game features B/C-list characters from the MCU like the Collector or the Warriors 3, then I don't think we'll be seeing very new looks for any of our heroes. 

Having said that: 

Hide contents

The Ultron/Arnim Zola looking shadow at the end of the preview could make for a fun figure. 

I've only heard that the roster will be MCU focused, have they confirmed that there won't be any others?

Even if it is only MCU characters, there are still a fair few prominent figures that I personally could use comic-ish 'mates of: Black Widow, War Machine, Winter Soldier, the GotG, the Vision, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Wasp...

I think I read that F4 and X-Men were out. 
But it would be nice to get a Wasp update - even if it's a MCU inspired one! Comic GoTG would be awesome as well. I just assumed they'd use the looks from the films, but that's only my assumption. I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.