UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV Turns 10 - December Giveaway

pk13

Congrats winners!
 There were a few favourite minimates that i also had soft spots for, but I think mine would have been Death/Archangel as well. Such a great little figure.
Big thanks to pk and the team at MMMV for running these giveaways all throughout the year. Such generosity and kindness is what makes this the best collecting forum around.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my stocking today, and WOW! 

Inside:

Tiny stocking with assorted candy x2, Commander Mozar, Robot Red Skull, Fight Chance Cap, Savage Hulk, Berserker Predator, Hulk-Pool, Funko Mystery Mini Batman (Arkham Knight) & Neo, Animated Thor, Alice (Ribbon Fantasy), MCU Dr. Strange, Astral Strange, Ancient One, Strong Zealot, Expendables 2 Box Set (Hale Ceaser, Lee Christmas, Mr.Church, Tool)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. There was also blind bags: Marvel 500 (I got Vulture), Imaginext Mystery Figure (Day of the Dead Mariachi Guy), Star Wars Micro Machines (AT-ST), And a Marvel Squishy pencil topper (Black Suit Spidey)

I'll try to post a picture!

Edited by Gmonkey2k

On 2016-12-22 at 5:42 PM, Gmonkey2k said:

I got my stocking today, and WOW! 

Inside:

Tiny stocking with assorted candy x2, Commander Mozar, Robot Red Skull, Fight Chance Cap, Savage Hulk, Berserker Predator, Hulk-Pool, Funko Mystery Mini Batman (Arkham Knight) & Neo, Animated Thor, Alice (Ribbon Fantasy), MCU Dr. Strange, Astral Strange, Ancient One, Strong Zealot, Expendables 2 Box Set (Hale Ceaser, Lee Christmas, Mr.Church, Tool)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. There was also blind bags: Marvel 500 (I got Vulture), Imaginext Mystery Figure (Day of the Dead Mariachi Guy), Star Wars Micro Machines (AT-ST), And a Marvel Squishy pencil topper (Black Suit Spidey)

I'll try to post a picture!

Wow 2 pops in a stocking! Didn't think all of that would fit.  Jelly of that Hulk Pool.  Need that to complete the Avenger pool set I started with the Deadpool 4 pack.

Edited by Grayson
homophones our a BITCH!

My package arrived right before Christmas, but then we left town for the cabin.  Sadly, no internet, but the stocking made up for it BIG TIME!  I still can't figure out how to load pics (there is no "arrow" icon that Shane mentioned), but I can't believe how much was stuffed into the stocking!!  Candy, my 2nd fave Disney princess Tiana (next to my fave Rapunzel -- I lovelovelove Tangled), 'mates, other assorted toys & stickers!!

Thank you very much PK!!  Happy New Year's everyone!! :)