UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2016 - A New Hope

Well, I'd post pictures if I could, but I got the second half of my secret Santa gift a while back but haven't gotten around to documenting it. I received a BEAUTIFUL diorama based on a city street at Christmas time which I can only assume was done by the brilliant KrisLyons. So thank you to him for putting this piece of wonderment together and sending it my way for the holidays. 

Edited by NerdyTrev

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

That was the "bonus" Secret Santa gift from me. I had Kris send it directly or I would have kept it for myself.

I can attest to that!  I had a really hard time passing the TMNT lair onto you after I saw it in person ?

Kris is an artist, for sure.

NerdyTrev - no rush, but we're all waiting with eager anticipation to see this dio and how you utilize it :)

NerdyTrev, glad it arrived safely. I wish i would have had time to do a few more things with it, but I did manage to take some quick shots before shipment. Forgive the quality, just quick snaps with the worst phone camera in the universe-

019t5iL.jpg

YZ8RwGx.jpg

l7W4ikm.jpg

HMqukaE.jpg

JC8ZbcX.jpg

Your patronage is truly appreciated fellas. I mean it. now please excuse me as I get to work on these late commissions...

Edited by TheKrisLyons