UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pirates of the Caribbean

3 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I was thinking the compass could just be a reuse of the cosmic cube hand. Paint the cube black with a gold circle on top. Not perfect, but it would be better than nothing.

Or use this hand. Compass may not be round, but this is more size accurate than the cosmic cube.

acc1234_sm.jpg

(HAIL IVAN)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't seen any POTC movies, but my first thought was this one:

acc0078_lg.jpg

Don't know if it had a cover and/or a chain in the movies.  It's kind of a moo point isn't it though?  Chuck says they'll usually just retool pieces instead of trying to hunt down a rarely-used tool at the factory. Might as well make an accurate one in that case.

Edited by Ivan

On 9/18/2017 at 8:38 PM, The Scarlet Spider said:

Ye these never appeared in my state.  

On 9/18/2017 at 9:44 PM, DSTZach said:

Are you guys saying there were a significant number of TRU stores that did not stock these/ More than usual? I know there are stores that do not seem to get all Minimates, or any, but I thought they were the exception, not the rule.

My local TRU hasn't been stocking any newer Minimates lately (no Watchmen, no Aliens, no Predator, no Dark Tower, no X-Files, no NBX) BUT they did get the POTC set...like 3 cases of them...and they didn't sell..at all.  They finally knocked them down to $5.99 and that cleared out the Ghost Sharks and Sparrow sets.  There's still an entire peg full of that damn Henry/Carina set.  Those damn TMNT space waves aren't going anywhere either.

On 9/23/2017 at 7:27 AM, MisterMiracle said:

My local TRU hasn't been stocking any newer Minimates lately (no Watchmen, no Aliens, no Predator, no Dark Tower, no X-Files, no NBX).

Do you need help with any of these? My TRU has a peg full of each, I believe.

• 1 year later...