Pirates of the Caribbean

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/22/2017 at 6:39 AM, Mystery Man said:

I would love a side picture of that shark! Oh man!

From the panel:

IMG_0093_zpsfoavzrui.jpg

I think it was mentioned at the panel that if these do well they may expand to the other films. Zach also mentioned to Chuck that they should rerelease the Calico Jack Pirate ship as an offering too.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

Ha! Nice call.

Considering his adult face in Children's Crusade looks like this:

latest?cb=20111221184946

And in IIM #6 he looked like this (college era):

infamousironman2016-0u1uo7.jpg

With some extra parts (mainly a different hairpiece), you can make both a young Victor and probably a young Reed. And with the lack of F4 figs, I'll get what I can, really.

25 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

I think Barbossa in particular looks better than the promo shots.

They all look more lively. Jack's skintone is bit weird (same thing with Ninjak), but every mate looks far more vibrant in those shots.

2 hours ago, Kostisfire said:

They all look more lively. Jack's skintone is bit weird (same thing with Ninjak), but every mate looks far more vibrant in those shots.

I think Barbossa actually looks a little less vibrant than he did in the promo pictures, which changes him from something I'm saddled with in order to get "signature" Captain Jack to my second most anticipated figure from this wave.

I wonder if you could combine Henry and Cursed Will to make a more standard Will Turner...

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I think Barbossa actually looks a little less vibrant than he did in the promo pictures, which changes him from something I'm saddled with in order to get "signature" Captain Jack to my second most anticipated figure from this wave.

I wonder if you could combine Henry and Cursed Will to make a more standard Will Turner...

Cursed Will's skintone is far too greenish to be able to pass as normal Will IMO.