UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pirates of the Caribbean

7 hours ago, Roccothegreat said:

Hey zach, I just read on Instagram, that it's confirmed that one of the shadows in the pic is a young jack sparrow ? 

All of them were confirmed:

This year, pirates are taking over the Minimates line, savvy? Based on the highly anticipated new film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, this assortment captures all of the heroes and villains of the movie! The four 2-packs in this assortment include Jack Sparrow with Captain Barbossa, Henry with Carina, and two exclusive sets: Salazar's Ghost with Cursed Will Turner, and Captain Salazar with Young Jack Sparrow! Each Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation, removable accessories and fully interchangeable parts. Packaged on a full-color blister card.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/29/2017 at 7:33 AM, buttheadsmate said:

All the Mega Blok ships work wonderfully well with Minimates but the Flying Dutchman is a just a tad short of fantastic. Get one.

Ship09.JPG

I still have the Mega Blok Flying Dutchman and will confirm that assessment. I missed the boat on getting a Black Pearl; but we did get a Lego Queen Anne's Revenge and it works nicely with minimates. The Imperial Flagship would be a good set to have too.

Here is the updated description in Previews:

This year, pirates are taking over the Minimates line, savvy? Based on the highly anticipated new film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, this assortment captures all of the heroes and villains of the movie! The four 2-packs in this assortment include Jack Sparrow with Captain Barbossa, Henry with Carina, and two exclusive sets: TBD with TBD, and Captain Salazar with TBD! Each Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation, removable accessories and fully interchangeable parts. Packaged on a full-color blister card. 

On 2/7/2017 at 6:24 AM, Nervous Rex said:

were they tiger sharks?

On 2/7/2017 at 7:19 AM, MisterPL said:

One can only hope. If only they rode flaming motorcycles.

Dressed like Hogun and Fandral.

So glad I picked up a couple pirate ships from Lukes. If we don't get one from this line I'll have one to paint up like the Pearl.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Da dun. Da dun. Da dun da da!

Zombie shark, coming to TRU:

IMG_0075_zpsfinsgmyt.jpg

And the rest of the lineup:

IMG_0074_zpsn2npqlfc.jpg

IMG_0073_zps5eklkfn0.jpg

IMG_0072_zpspi5g67me.jpgPics from the DST booth at C2E2.

Edited by Onyx_6
Pics!