New Moon Knight Halloween Comic

DSTZach

>Sees thread started by Zach.

>Sees the words "New Moon Knight".

>Hits that button faster than Usain.

17jcrl.jpg

>Opens the thread.

you-raised-my-hopes.gif

Kidding aside, it's a cool pumpkin. I see tons of comic designs on Tumblr and while the overly complex ones are impressive, something that simple has a certain elegance to it. I might try it this year myself, truth be told.

PS: Oh, and, because it's a Moon Knight thread... The sales are actually pretty great this time around. It's selling above the 40K mark, and that's only from the Diamond numbers. So, uh, any luck in getting a NOW!/All-New NOW!/ANAD MK? I mean, an ANAD Wave with MK in there would surely be the bees knees... Maybe you could make him the Variant, with the Mr. Knight look getting an extra Khonshu head. Just sayin'... yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a broken record, but it's an MK thread, it'd be weird not to bring it up...

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

I will push for him! 

Thanks a ton!

M1nEp7h.gif

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

Thanks for being a good sport about this. I wanted you to see the pumpkin, and figured this was the best way to get it to you.

Thanks for thinking of me! Moon Knight has definitely risen on popularity the last few years, thanks to Ellis' reinvention and Marvel's push. He's no Daredevil or Luke Cage yet, but his star is rising. With a Netflix show being inevitable (I mean, come on, it could be their Mr. Robot), I imagine we'll be getting that sweet 4-Pack any day now...

any-day-now.gif