Never made, ever

bigvis497

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...
On 10/20/2016 at 12:50 PM, bigvis497 said:

Sorry, what I meant was it's nothing controversial or anything like that, it's just a very busy design. Lots of whites on top of blues. You'll hear a lot of artists say they hate drawing Jack of Hearts for the same reason, his design is very "busy" (and that's probably a good reason why we don't have an action figure of him either).

I was watching Spector Creative and apparently it’s a rights issue with Cardiac

There's a real convergence of 'cashing in on current hype' and 'the tooling already exists' for a lot of characters. 
While looking into some characters from the X universe that are missing from both my Minimates collection and my Legends collection, I came across this Joseph figure. Apparently a C-list magneto clone was popular/easy enough to make in the 90s. 
But sometimes, you get absolute wildcards that make no sense in terms of either tooling or hype.
Like Amphibious?!?!? 🤯 The 90's really was a wild time for toys.

Anyway - to keep this post on topic, here are some more characters that I don't think have ever had articulated figures:
Dr Cecilia Reyes might be a good candidate? I also don't think we've ever officially had Tessa/Sage. I've mentioned here before, but Tempo feels like a good candidate now with her recent run on Krakoa. She could come with two helmets for a classic MLF look or a current Marauders look.
Then I'll take Beak, Angel, Dust, Surge, Anole, Bling, No-Girl, etc...

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 11.03.28 am.png

On 7/24/2023 at 10:42 PM, Nessex said:

There's a real convergence of 'cashing in on current hype' and 'the tooling already exists' for a lot of characters. 
While looking into some characters from the X universe that are missing from both my Minimates collection and my Legends collection, I came across this Joseph figure. Apparently a C-list magneto clone was popular/easy enough to make in the 90s. 
But sometimes, you get absolute wildcards that make no sense in terms of either tooling or hype.
Like Amphibious?!?!? 🤯 The 90's really was a wild time for toys.

Anyway - to keep this post on topic, here are some more characters that I don't think have ever had articulated figures:
Dr Cecilia Reyes might be a good candidate? I also don't think we've ever officially had Tessa/Sage. I've mentioned here before, but Tempo feels like a good candidate now with her recent run on Krakoa. She could come with two helmets for a classic MLF look or a current Marauders look.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 11.03.28 am.png

Oh how I loved this figure.

On 7/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, Nessex said:

Oh, goodness there's a whole host of mid-2000's/early-2010's mutants that it would be monumental to receive!

Not to mention... Generation X...