UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Never made, ever

bigvis497

1 hour ago, youbastards said:

Sure, post it and I'll give a listen.  Howling Commandos doesn't get the recognition it deserves.  Marvel's first black character, dealing with racism against Japanese Americans, casualties of war...some pretty heavy stuff for the early sixties, they were really important comics.

Another:

Clea.jpg

That's a good one.  Don't think Baron Modru was ever made into a figure either.

Was Moondragon ever made into a figure?  I can't think of one.  She's pretty prominent (former Avenger and Defender). 

Edited by hellpop

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

Still the same guy.

I realize that Parallax and Green Lantern are the same guy, that's why I used that as an example.  How about this for a better example using Marvel...that'd be like saying we don't need a Professor X or Magneto because we have an Onslaught.  (Or we don't need an old school 80's Hulk Hogan because we have an nWo Hollywood Hogan).  

I guess I'll just change my main entry to the Great Lakes Avengers then (Mister Immortal, Flatman, Doorman and Big Bertha).  I'm pretty sure they've never been represented anywhere!

p.s.  I think Flatman could even be done as an accessory.

Edited by MisterMiracle

3 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Flatman had this:

Image result for Flatman action figure

It's technically an official Marvel Legend...

For fun I made a minimate version of that Flatman in my custom thread.

I'd like to mention Jocasta, poor always forgotten Jocasta.  

5 minutes ago, Liney said:

I'd like to mention Jocasta, poor always forgotten Jocasta.  

Yeah, I wrote a post that apparently vanished into the void, and Jocasta was one of the characters I mentioned. The others were comic Warriors Three, comic Mantis, original Swordsman, and Graviton. Do any of them have figures I'm unaware of?

Some of the previously mentioned characters I'd put in top spots are Crystal (my vote for the character most in need of a figure), Moondragon, and Jack of Hearts.

3 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I guess I'll just change my main entry to the Great Lakes Avengers then (Mister Immortal, Flatman, Doorman and Big Bertha).  I'm pretty sure they've never been represented anywhere!

p.s.  I think Flatman could even be done as an accessory.

Would DIE if we got the Great Lakes Avengers. West Coast Avengers is probably one of my favorite run of comics ever (first one I ever read multiple issues of tentatively) and that first issue with the GLA is one of my favorite ones. Give me Mr Immortal, Doorman, Big Berthe and Dinah-Soar with a Flatman accessory to pose with the upcoming Squirrel Girl and I'm happy. 

On the topic of the thread, has Molten Man ever had a figure? I don't think so considering he isn't an A or B list Spidey villain and didn't appear in the 90's toon for the ToyBiz era. He was in Spectacular Spider-Man, but I doubt they made a figure of him.

IMG_0686.JPG

Edited by NerdyTrev

Someone else I'm surprised we've never seen has been Jarvis. MJ gets figures, H.E.R.B.I.E has two that I can think of. Even Aunt May got, an admittedly terrifying, Famous Cover and two minimates. 

6 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

Would DIE if we got the Great Lakes Avengers. West Coast Avengers is probably one of my favorite run of comics ever (first one I ever read multiple issues of tentatively) and that first issue with the GLA is one of my favorite ones. Give me Mr Immortal, Doorman, Big Berthe and Dinah-Soar with a Flatman accessory to pose with the upcoming Squirrel Girl and I'm happy. 

On the topic of the thread, has Molten Man ever had a figure? I don't think so considering he isn't an A or B list Spidey villain and didn't appear in the 90's toon for the ToyBiz era. He was in Spectacular Spider-Man, but I doubt they made a figure of him.

IMG_0686.JPG

6.jpg?792

26 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

What line is that from? Looks like a custom.

It may as well have been a custom :)

It was a Wizard Magazine exclusive. Toyfare used to offer an exclusive mail away figure every month. They were usually just repaints but they did do Marvel a lot of fan service.

41 minutes ago, bigvis497 said:

It may as well have been a custom :)

It was a Wizard Magazine exclusive. Toyfare used to offer an exclusive mail away figure every month. They were usually just repaints but they did do Marvel a lot of fan service.

It looks like a Cable head on a Silver Surfer body with Thor's legs. 

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

I would love some Alan Davis goodness.

5319589-image_zps6fk1ytll.jpeg

Cerise

d202920d382c3112d000eef9928dbdba_zpsga4i

Micromax

Feron_zps0szbtlov.jpg

Feron

Alan Davis is one of those guys whose designs are so unique that I'm not sure how well they translate into toys (George Perez is another).  He's one of my absolute favorite artists ever, though.  I've been slowly working on Clan Destine customs over the last few years, and they are not easy.