UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thread idea.

Swarm198

On 11/2/2016 at 6:54 PM, The Scarlet Spider said:

I'm a little late to the party but my favorite so far is the brown wolverine as ell with the hood. I'd love a savage wolverine with bandana or wolverine in an origins wave with Romulus and the lupines as well. 

Again late to the party but I don't really have a favourite Wolverine and a lot of unfavourites. I would love to get a Fang though.

On October 20, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Polarboy said:

for future as a legion of superheroes fan I would really enjoy the fang costume with timberwolf head (oops sorry fang head). But because somebody already said that I will pick x-baby wolvie as a friend for the upcoming spidey fig

Wolverine-Logan-X-Men-X-Babies-Marvel-Co

I would want the whole X-Baby team. Stick them with my Mojo.

One of the first (I think it WAS the first) Fully comic series I read was the X-Babies Mini-Series from 2009/10. Great read if you get the chance.

Edited by Gmonkey2k

34 minutes ago, Valo487 said:

I would like the Venom Wolverine a lot more if they had gone with a completely transformed version. I know they were basing it off of a cover, and I think it's still cool looking, but I can't really think of what to do with a half-Venom Wolverine.

Put it in the middle of a Spidey / X-Men display?