UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 71 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (TBA)

youbastards

Are you doing the torso backs for the jet packs too, Luke? I am having a hard time picturing this idea, although I love it.

And who, other than Howard, uses the smaller chest block. I am drawing a blank at the moment.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

Are you doing the torso backs for the jet packs too, Luke? I am having a hard time picturing this idea, although I love it.

And who, other than Howard, uses the smaller chest block. I am drawing a blank at the moment.

Sally from NBX uses it as well as the Mummy Kid too if I'm not mistaken. 

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

I won't be doing the backs - the front of the jetpacks are sleeker and could pass as a sticker, but the backs are larger, and I think they would need a physical jetpack. Plus I don't think I will have room on the sheet.

The sticker kit is mostly finished, and is still on track to start shipping on Thursday. Here are some pics:

Star Lord's shirt

guardians03.jpg

Starry-Eyed Star Lord

guardians04.jpg

Gamora with screaming face and jetpack chest

guardians02.jpg

Laughing Mantis (to go along with laughing Drax, who I have not finished yet)

guardians01.jpg

Kraglin and Gef (Steve Agee's character)

guardians05.jpg

Whistling Yondu

guardians06.jpg

Sovereign Pilot (face and chest on Ayesha's body)

guardians08.jpg

Star Lord jetpack chest

guardians09.jpg

I made this set of chest, top of torso, and back stickers to give Star Lord the closed-jacket look he had when he wore his jetpack. The kit will also include a separate jetpack by itself that you could stick onto a spare piece of Minimate packaging plastic, cut out, and glue on top of the jacket chest piece that came with this Minimate. It wouldn't be as screen accurate as the photo above, but it would give him the bulkier chest.

Battle Damaged Ego

This is my favorite set of stickers in this kit. Since it is a spoiler for the movie, click here to see the image.

To Do:

• Jetpack Rocket chest
  • Smaller Rocket chest for smaller Minimate torso
  • Smaller Jetpack Rocket Chest
  • Laughing Drax face
  • Jetpack Drax chest
  • Battle Damaged Taserface Extra Ravager Face

I am no longer doing the Battle Damaged Taserface because his face tampo is very complicated, and his battle damaged look is only slightly different than his normal look. Also his body works great for Gef. So instead, I will include another Ravager face.

What arms did you use for t-shirt Starlord? Or is it a white sticker and the sea foam color is a byproduct of the camera? These are amazing!

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

What arms did you use for t-shirt Starlord? Or is it a white sticker and the sea foam color is a byproduct of the camera? These are amazing!

Ah, I forgot to mention - his shirt is color matched to Gregory from Walking Dead Series 8, and I am including a back sticker to cover up his suspenders. 

11 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Ah, I forgot to mention - his shirt is color matched to Gregory from Walking Dead Series 8, and I am including a back sticker to cover up his suspenders. 

Thanks ??

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Scrothergo22 said:

Links for stickers? Where do I get these

The sticker kit comes free with the purchase of 2 or more full sets of this series from our store. You can see the stickers on Minimates a few posts up in this thread.