UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 71 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (TBA)

youbastards

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found these at the TRU in Brookfield WI while visiting my grandma. 4 of each 2-pack. One of the Drax mates had his tattoo application applied really low over the ab detailing. And the other three Nebulae had odd alignment matches between the face decal and the top of the head. But I found a set I was happy with! :thumbsup:

TRU in Pleasant Hill CA had them today. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2017 at 7:42 PM, RedTiger95 said:

I do wish they had Star-Lord's shirt with alien writing on it. Minor gripe though.

he wears a black shirt for the majority of the movie so i'm just going to swap it when i pick the mate up. 

i did think that shirt was going to have a bigger role due to it being in all the promotional ads as silly as that sounds. 

7 hours ago, Heinous said:

I think most people would prefer comic versions of all those cameos

Wouldn't mind an MCU version of the characters in the Stan Lee cameo. The rest I couldn't care less. 

So are we going to use this thread to talk about the movie? Gotta say...I was disappointed.  It was okay, but didn't live up to my expectations.  The plot was DOA, the themes unsubtle, and it took FOREVER to really get going.  And while I liked the irreverent tone in the first one, and at times in this one, more than once I thought the movie undercut itself by falling back on a gag.  There's still a lot to like, but I didn't love it.

I saw the movie last night (loved it!), And I think DST did a great job on this wave.  I can't blame them for reference pics they got, but I would have preferred Ayesha to have been in a different costume.  The jockey suit was not her most memorable look.  Kraglin would have been great to get, but he should be an easy QC.  Ravager army builders and the Ravager captains would have been cool, but not at the expense of what we got.

Edited by Turtle