UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask Zach

Heinous

On 10/15/2016 at 0:48 AM, DSTZach said:

3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, because of the Black Knight (body parts are already removable), the three-headed giant (he's three, three, three Minimates in one!) and Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film.

I just submitted an Ask DST about this, it seems like a perfect fit for all of the current products DST offers.

Selects, Minimates, Vinimates, Openers, Banks, statues...I would buy everything  DST offered for Monty Python.

Vinimates of the galloping Knights.

A bank of the Trojan rabbit.

How awesome would a statue of the Black Beast be?  

MontyPythonHolyGrail_271Pyxurz.jpg

Didn't DST have the Python license a long time ago?

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Those wolverine claws look pretty good.

They were made out of Pabst Blue Ribbon boxes.

What was your favourite minimate accessory?

Puppet Master's puppets/Comic Book Men action figures/Ant-Man micro-figs

Which wave 50 poll looser would you most like to see produced? 

Cap-Wolf.

16 hours ago, Kostisfire said:

Glad to see this thread back! Anyway, here's mine (no, it's not about Moon Knight): You wake up and find out you're a mutant. Sentinels are human soldiers with special equipment to track down genetic anomalies, but they don't patrol the streets yet. However, there are mob lynchings and constant hate crimes. What do you do? The options are:

1) Join Xavier's school.

2) Join Magneto's Brotherhood.

3) Take the cure.

PS: Your power can be obtained here: http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Fpowerlisting.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FSpecial%3ARandom&t=NTIwOWVmY2NmNmEwYTU5ODJmMjVkZWRmMTViMjFkMmFhNGM4NWIxNiw5RjBVdzNRWg%3D%3D&b=t%3A-MtWE-iV2YL4e0a9WN2Www&m=1

I was never good at RPGs, but I guess Xavier's school. Not sure I could kill for the Brotherhood, and I'm not sure I'd want to be cured of superpowers... unless I was, like, Beak.

2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Here's a good one: What DC two-pack do you wish would've been made?

Mister Miracle and Big Barda (non-armored). I would also take Electric Blue Superman and Electric Red Superman, or Fafhrd and Grey Mouser, or The Heckler and G'nort. 

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

What's your favorite marvel select figure? 

Probably The Wolverine (movie) or Hulkbuster Iron Man. Civil War movie Captain America and Avenging Hawkeye (Fraction style, with Pizza Dog) are close behind.

Fafhrd and Grey Mouser aren't DC characters, you know,  You guys could license them, maybe as part of a sword and sorcery line with Conan, Red Sonja....

Here's one: if you were given editorial control of one comics character (Marvel, DC, other, whatever you want), who would the character be, and what's the creative team you'd put together?

1 hour ago, hellpop said:

Fafhrd and Grey Mouser aren't DC characters, you know,  You guys could license them, maybe as part of a sword and sorcery line with Conan, Red Sonja....

Oh, I know. I love the books, tried to read the old comics and couldn't. Too 1970s DC for me. Still...

Here's one: if you were given editorial control of one comics character (Marvel, DC, other, whatever you want), who would the character be, and what's the creative team you'd put together?

Hellboy. Grant Morrison and Art Adams. Just off the top of my head. I love Mignola, I just loved reading the alternate takes on him in his anthology series.

A fine choice!  I'm assuming that you've read the F&GM comic that Mignola did, right?

For the record, my comic would be: Green Lantern, by Neil Gaiman and Alan Davis.

Yes, I love the Epic series, DH collected it more recently. Those original issues introduced me to the books. I tracked down the DC ones, including the one where they met Wonder Woman, but I wasn't feeling it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope that you guys are somehow able to sell those marvel blind bags at Hot Topic.  I heard that those Nightmare before Christmas's did well.  It would be great exposure for the marvel line and minimates in general.  It may seem crowded with the other dozen or so bling bag minifigure type toys at hot topic, but Marvel would stand out so Minimates will stand out.  Thanks!