Heinous

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/20/2019 at 1:13 AM, thereasonsy said:

@dstzach is your NYCC panel going to have minimates info or is it more select focused? 

It will have all of the Minimates news that is fit to print. But it will be mixed in with everything else. D-Formz, VInimates, Select, Gallery, Premier Collection, Milestones, Legends in 3D. Obviously, there are fewer MM releases at the moment, so an all-MM panel doesn't really make sense. 

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

It will have all of the Minimates news that is fit to print. But it will be mixed in with everything else. D-Formz, VInimates, Select, Gallery, Premier Collection, Milestones, Legends in 3D. Obviously, there are fewer MM releases at the moment, so an all-MM panel doesn't really make sense. 

I’ll be the one walking out after the Minimates updates ? don’t mind me.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Kotter Comics said:

I'll take it from the (lack of) updates in the NYCC thread that the panel didn't say anything other than potentially street level wave?

This is legitimately all the news I have to report back to the class: 

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2019 at 4:13 PM, thereasonsy said:

I need this recipe! I have been looking into building the parts but the LEGO website annoys me.

I made mine out of foam board and poster board. Thanks to Zach for the pics.

https://twitter.com/CollectDST/status/855886593403572224?s=20

• 7 months later...

Hey Zach,

I just recently started collecting minimates and love them.  I truly believe that they are the best toys ever, so thank you and the DST team for making minimates.  Recently, I have been buying the newer sets, but cannot find any of the older ones.  For example, I really like some of the older box sets like the Marvel Now Thunderbolts,terminator line and a lot more.  Would it be possible to re-release some of these packs for new collectors like me? Thanks

Edited by edmo
messed up first time

We unfortunately no longer have the Terminator license, and we rarely do new production runs of sold-out sets. But if you keep an eye on eBay for collections or lots, you may be able to get it for a decent price, or possibly pick up the singles from lukestoystore.com. I see a set on eBay for 49 or best offer, who knows, you may get lucky with a lower offer.