UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask Zach

Heinous

Yeah, I just read the second (and last) volume of the series the other day.  It's really, really great.  I don't always like modern storytelling techniques used for classic comics characters (usually the character ends up unrecognizable), but in this case they really nailed it.  Tom King wrote a modern gothic suburban horror comic that just happened to star the Vision, and it's probably the best comic Marvel has published in years and years and years.  Anyway, highest recommendation. And I bet, after you are done, you'll want a Minimate box set of the Vision and his family just as badly as I do.:lol:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Vision has been one of my favorite characters since I was a kid.  I have never felt like any of his solo stuff has done him anywhere near justice.  The recent series by Tom King was perfect.  I agree with hellpop that it is the best comic Marvel has done in years, and that was after feeling like the recent Secret Wars series was excellent.  I can't recommend it enough.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if that's an old joke or a slam on my penny-pinching, BHM, but:

French toast with bacon OR eggs benedict if I'm out. Bran flakes OR a fried-egg sandwich if I'm home.

I feel obligated to answer all questions posed here, but I'm starting to feel a little silly with some of these.

"Marketing Supervisors... They're Just Like Us!" "Zach Oat's Secret Egg Diet: How He Gained 10 Pounds!"

Gamora. Lots of accessories, nice ROM. I remember when female figures were the least articulated figures in the line.

Gamora1.jpg

GAmoraRocket.jpg

GamoraROcket2.jpg

The others are fun, too, but I didn't have Star-Lord's flight stand, and my Drax was a little loose. Hopefully just an issue with the early sample.

• 6 months later...

I gotta question... Can we get more control art, please sir? For current waves... upcoming waves... relatively recent waves... used to love to see that.

5 hours ago, Mirymate said:

I gotta question... Can we get more control art, please sir? For current waves... upcoming waves... relatively recent waves... used to love to see that.

Oh, yes please! 
I used to love seeing the control art, with the little section of sculpted extras, and the colour samples with the names of the colours.