UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MOTU Loyal Subjects figures

gambitron

Anybody else collecting these?

if you dont know what they are go here

Motu loyal subjects

I love these guys but hate blind box stuff. I bought an exclusive two pack with Trap Jaw and Beast Man at Salt Lake Comic Con. Then when the blind boxes showed up at TRU I bought two and got TWO more Beast Mans!!! Uuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh so pissed off! The two boxes a pulled out of a full case were duplicates of one I already had!

I risked buying more a few days later and got Triklops, Man at Arms and He Man. But still want Skeletor and Man E Faces but not sure I want to risk buying more blind boxes and getting more duplicates!

I started to get these. Have been lucky so far, but only have a few. Just grabbed two GI Joes last night from TRU. The price is what makes this a tough one, I'd have a hard time buying a duplicate figure for that much in general, let alone blind boxed...

I'm totally looking for Man E Faces... I think he's the best looking of the bunch.

If they ever get to the Horde, then i might be suckered into buying these.

The problem with most of these kinds of figures is that the lines usually end well before we've gotten close to everyone. :(

Went back and there were only 3 left and they had been opened so I could see the weapons inside. So I got Stratos and Man E Faces! Now with Dave letting me get Skeletor I will have the base set!

Edited by gambitron

• 1 month later...