UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 72: Logan's Legacy (?)

Gmonkey2k

These are extremely lacking in accessories. I've been noticing this in a lot of packs that really should have at least a spare pair of hands. Like no clawless hands in the Magneto or Lady Deathstrike packs? Like they didn't even give Magneto an extra hairpiece. Cripes it's not like there's even that much new tooling for any of these...

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Ahhh I wasn't familiar with that. I'm still not sure why they skipped out on including hands. Like they didn't give Jules normal hands in the Pulp Fiction 2 pack either and that's a MAJOR bummer for me. 

To be fair to DST, the lack of plain hands for Jules was a production oversight and corrected in The Bonnie Situation boxset.  Not necessarily an ideal solution, but at least they made an attempt to fix the problem, more than most companies would do.

pack1289i_lg.jpg

But overall, I do agree that there seems to be a noted decrease in accessories and alternate parts lately.

Edited by youbastards

I gotta disagree about the accessories for this particular wave.

This wave has a sh*t-tonne of sculpted parts.
After Spiral's headpiece, Deathstrike's hands/vest/hat, Mojo's chair/tail/gut, Wolverine's arrow-chest, I'm in no way fazed about a "lack of" accessories.
They've given accessories where needed (Spiral's spell hands and swords, spare hair for Weapon X, weapons for Hand Ninja).

I'm not having a go at anyone who wanted 'spare hands', but if it's a choice between generic spare hands and sai/katana/swords/magic effects, then I'm happy to leave the spare hands out. 

8 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

The lack of claws is disappointing, but it isn't new, and it's the only real omission I can think of in terms of accessories.

I thought this wave was pretty great, even if I don't know where to put the Logans and the Ninjas can get into even less of an archery pose than usual.

I took the hoods off of my ninjas, I think they look better and have better range of motion 

9 hours ago, CortherX said:

none of the shops in Portland got this wave in (i don't think they're gonna carry mates anymore), but i found it at tru a month ago. i could use the hook up on a silver samurai, if anyone has an extra.

I've got an extra set if you want it.  I bought it for someone on one of the Facebook groups and then they backed out.

Edited by MisterMiracle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...