UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 72: Logan's Legacy (?)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slightly disappointed with Lady Deathstrike's goldish tone on the vest and legs instead of Brown but that's just my personal preference.

In every other respect it's a great figure, love the chest tampo and that evil smirk.

Also, my phone tried to autocorrect "the chest tampo" to "thickest tampon". The hell?!

6 hours ago, CortherX said:

Were there any exclusives left?

I just called 82nd and they said all they had was GotG

When i was there they had three packs of each left and only two packs of GoTG left. They probably just looked in the Marvel section and not on the endcap where most of their mates are. The item number is #127520, so give them that.

yeah so dude i'm dating said, 'we should probably still check it. i bet they don't know what they're talking about.' aside from guardians, they had dr strange, wolverine, some left over secret wars, and jessica jones box sets. i picked up the three wolverine sets, now i've just gotta get a silver samurai.

After getting the TRU set I have to say Wolverine is almost perfect. The boots are a problem:

Wolverine%20Side_zpsowidni8g.jpg

Not sure what happened to the tooling but those parts don't fit together very well. Otherwise it's a nice set, if a little light on extras.

1 hour ago, TheKrisLyons said:

We've been needing new Wolverine boots since those ones debuted. They make Wolverine taller than any other standard minimate.

Yeah, I miss the slipper type boots.

1 hour ago, elhonez said:

Waves 68, 69 and 72 have all been amazing for classic comic fans, so thanks Chuck, Zach et al for keeping the hits coming. This level of excellence demands a shout-out.

Seconded!

I can help out people with the TRU exclusives if need be. Cost plus shipping.

My store stocked this week but I already got mine elsewhere. They were in the DC aisle for whatever reason so I suggest thoroughly checking your store before giving up.