UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 72: Logan's Legacy (?)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That packaging really stands out.  Looks great.

9 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Keep in mind it is 10:22 on a Friday night. When I answered that last post I was on a train with no Internet on my laptop.

Kind of assumed you were like the rest of us and not permanently plugged in and on the job.  Just thought your response was kinda funny.

Edited by Turtle

That is nice packaging, I appreciate it being specific to the them of the wave.

I know this was visible before, but seeing the figure in packaging it's obvious that the way the Hand Ninja's robe detailing on the chest and skirt piece don't line up is going to annoy me every time I look at it.

Packaged shots look great, that red really pops. Very excited to finally have a Silver Samurai minimate. I wish his helmet sat a smidge lower on the head based on the pics that have been shown but honestly don't see how it could've been done. I consider it a necessary evil to get the helmet and shoulder pads done right. Plus it may look better in hand.

Mojo and Spiral look pretty terrific too. Glad to have so many villains in a wave.

Zach, I gotta ask, what was the determining factor in Wolverine getting the yellow costume as opposed to the brown? I personally associate an arrow filled Wolvie with the Brown suit. Though I'm sure he's been shot full of them a few more times since the Miller mini series. Just curious.