UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 72: Logan's Legacy (?)

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this wave. Looks like another awesome wave. Silver Samurai looks great, as does Mojo, Spyral, and Lady Deathstrike. I was pondering pick up the old Lady Deathstrike on EBay now I don't have to since this one is an improvement over the original.

• 3 weeks later...

I dig how the arrows seem to fit into a nice slipover piece! It seems like their smallest chest block yet and I dig it. I've always though we needed something inbetween Hulk chest pieces and regular blocks for the bigger guys like Thor and Cage. If they mess with this design they may have something like that soon  

No he has a smaller chest piece as in thinner. It isn't as puffed out as someone like the Hulk or Rhino would use. 

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

He's got a smaller chest block? 

13 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I dig how the arrows seem to fit into a nice slipover piece! It seems like their smallest chest block yet and I dig it. I've always though we needed something inbetween Hulk chest pieces and regular blocks for the bigger guys like Thor and Cage. If they mess with this design they may have something like that soon  

I agree with this. It'd be cool to see a buffed up Power Man but not buffed up to the point where he can go toe to toe with some other beefcake like the Thing.

• 1 month later...