• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

Talk about mash ups.

CuKuM9cXEAQ3SYy.jpg

I do kinda like the undertaker one

That's surreal because as a kid I remember having a wrestling company with my Turtles figures. I used Detective Donatello as Paul Bearer and he had his own Funeral Parlor where he would interview the other turtles. My "wrestling" toys interviewed each other, they didnt wrestle. Yeah, I was a weird kid.

A few random notes from the NYCC panel video.

- TRU Space Jockey variant set is a darker paint scheme to mirror the lighting from the movie, both versions come with "lots of eggs".

- TRU APC variant is muddy/damaged and comes with leather jacket Ripley.

- Dropship is still a little ways off.

- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will have a corresponding TRU wave.

- No Muppets Series 3 at TRU.

- DST has the license for National Lampoon's Vacation, the only product shown were tumblers.

- Predator Series 3 doesn't look to have a corresponding Blind Bag assortment.  TRU Series 3 exclusive is "Water Emerge Predator" and "Cloaked Warrior Predator".

- Predator character art shown for 2017: Lambert (P2), Hanzo (Ps), Isabelle (Ps), Poncho (P1), and Anna (P1) were all shown.

- NBX Series 4 is delayed to Fall 2017, comic shop assortment changed to 2-packs.

- ALIEN Big Chap VInimate was shown, up for preorder soon.

- Zach clarified for Yoga Hosers, "fingers crossed" that we'll make the Minimates 2-pack.

9 hours ago, CBMM1 said:

I NEED to have National Lampoon's Vacation Minimates. PLEASE DST, make 'Mates of these!

I second this... bigtime! I need Vacation, and Christmas Vacation mates, along with vehicles...... The accessories that could be involved would be insanely cool!

5 hours ago, Nervous Rex said:

I second this... bigtime! I need Vacation, and Christmas Vacation mates, along with vehicles...... The accessories that could be involved would be insanely cool!

Yeah, we already have the squirrel necessary to add to Christmas Vacation set. 

Having the Family Truckster would be amazing, and you could easily get a lot of variants out of that sculpt.