MiniJPD

Stranger Things

With DST giving us other Netflix licensed shows (Daredevil and iZombie), what are the odds of these? I think they could give us some pretty cool mates, with two or more series.

Mike & Eleven (wig and dress)

Dustin & Lucas

Brenner & Eleven (hospital gown)

Will & Monster

Jonathan & Nancy

Hopper & Joyce

And the compression suits would be so cool to get in minimate form.

Thoughts?

Edited by MiniJPD

I would love some official Stranger Things Mates! I actually painted an Eleven and made Dustin's hat this weekend. The rest of the kids were pieces thrown together. Going to add the bandana to Lucas and maybe change up Mike's outfit. 

I would want them to add Barbara and Steve with busted face, too. 

STMM.jpg

While I'm excited to see Stranger Things products, minimates would have been much better.

Additionally, it's disappointing (variants aside) that Funko's making Barb before Nancy, Joyce or Hopper.

On 2016-09-06 at 9:15 AM, danher713 said:

I would love some official Stranger Things Mates! I actually painted an Eleven and made Dustin's hat this weekend. The rest of the kids were pieces thrown together. Going to add the bandana to Lucas and maybe change up Mike's outfit. 

I would want them to add Barbara and Steve with busted face, too. 

STMM.jpg

great eleven face

Just finished the first season today (Started yesterday). I would DEFINATELY be interested in these!

Yeah, I wrote to AskDST about it and they said their fans, and that there are no plans but it's something they have discussed. So at least that's something. But yeah this would be a great license.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already. It's just so perfect and I'm conjuring up designs and characters in my head. Watching Season 2 doesn't make it any easier. But I'm sure if they got the license they would want to make Select figures too, which McFarlane has snatched up.