UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Complete noob who is going to attempt customizing.

So I tried signing up on here and it said that I already had an account with my current email, and behold! I was able to log in without making an entirely new account despite having no knowledge of signing up to this site previously. Must've been a while back, I guess.

Anyways, I'm trying to get into customizing. There are a lot of characters I want to do - mainly from DC since they don't make those anymore. Right now I am looking to throw together a Flash minimate, and if he turns out well I'll simply follow it up with Reverse Flash. After that, who knows? But any tips on making Flash/RF would be greatly appreciated to this complete noob. I'm using the helmet of the Walgreen Captain America that was released I believe within the past year. Probably just going to paint the lightning bolts on his ears.

The only thing that really worries me is my hands tend to shake. It's just kind of something that developed when I was on a medication for a kidney disease I have years back, and it just never went away. So we'll see if I can actually paint the little details alright.

Welcome back aboard!

Good luck with those customs. There are SO many DC 'mates I want and while I've been tempted to customize some (like Mr. Freeze) I keep holding out hope that Warner Bros. Consumer Products will ask DST to try it again properly.

Are you thinking about the CW Flash and Reverse Flash?