UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rest in Peace Glenn Webb.

Gmonkey2k

I know this happened a few days ago, but I have been quite busy, so I couldn't post the topic when it happened.

Truly a tragedy in the collector community. He was a great reviewer, and an even greater man.

Rest in Peace Glenn.

Mmmmm, Bye.

This is a real bummer and from what I hear it was not expected. 40 is far too young. It's hard to find a reviewer who has similar tastes as yourself but I found myself agreeing with pretty much everything Glenn said. I found him to be a very funny guy and his humor never felt forced and it never came off like he was trying to put himself over at the expense of his reviews. He seemed like a guy who if I ever met in person I would probably be friends with. I will miss his review style. Nothing beat Glenn ripping apart a bad figure! One of my favorite Glenn-isms from the All-New X-Men Marvel legends box set:

"I don't want to keep pointing out the paint mistakes, but they Keep! Shoving! Them! In! My! Face!" as he zooms in on a cross-eyed Angel :)

And then there's this gem from an Action Figure Evolution video:

"Abomination also appeared in the Super Hero Squad line aimed towards the younger collector, and also in Marvel Universe for the even younger collector...." 

Tragic loss to the community. Glenn will be missed. :(