UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Champions and Doctor Strange Comic Variants

Minimatetastic

i'd be surprised if we got Vi(?), but we know the designs are out there for all 6 of them. (omg actually i'd love a the Vision 4 pack!). if we don't get the full team, i'd for sure venture my guesses as Ms Marvel and Cho Hulk. love that cover and would buy a set.

also, Dr Strange's cape... is that a re-use of wave 68 Storm's cape with an added collar?

15 hours ago, hellpop said:

I would also love a set of the Vision family.  I can't stress this enough: read this book.  It's fantastic.  Best Marvel (or DC, for that matter) comic in a long long time.

it's excellent. when i learned it was ending with issue 12, i stopped reading it.. but i'm still buying the issues. i want to wait until the story is finished so i can read it from beginning to end in one sitting.

12 hours ago, CortherX said:

it's excellent. when i learned it was ending with issue 12, i stopped reading it.. but i'm still buying the issues. i want to wait until the story is finished so i can read it from beginning to end in one sitting.

I'd heard it was really good, and I was like

jlaw-nod.gif

Then I read it and I was like

wsm.gif

I never never never would have thought a comic book about the Vision would be that good.

On 8/26/2016 at 3:41 PM, hellpop said:

I'd heard it was really good, and I was like

jlaw-nod.gif

Then I read it and I was like

wsm.gif

I never never never would have thought a comic book about the Vision would be that good.

AGREED! It's one of the most interesting books on the market. I'll be sad to see the creative team go.