UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alice Through the Looking Glass

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I FINALLY found these in a Hot Topic....and the cat was already gone. *sigh* 

Onyx is hooking me up with one, but I want some extras to customize into a non-phasing, and see if the back legs will work for the upcoming Vol. 2 Rocket Raccoon. :confused:

And I have no idea what to do for the Rabbit. Get an Easter Bunny & try to paint over the pink with white? :confused:

Can we get a "Screw You, TRU" (not the official name, obviously, DST doesn't need to burn any bridges) 4-pack of MCU Fandral & Hogun & White Rabbit & Cheshire Cat? I'm sick of them keeping us from getting essential characters. <_<

On 1/24/2017 at 4:27 PM, MisterPL said:

My only interest was in getting a Mad Hatter to customize into a DC version. Oh well.

At least they're up for a couple Razzies.

That one you can get from Luke.  I did and put together a Mad Hatter quick custom.  Works pretty well.

It's a real shame that the two most interesting 'mates aren't going to make it out.  I don't really blame DST or TRU as much as I do Tim Burton for making what sounds like a dud of a movie.  But this is a good illustration about the perils of not having these in stores when the movie is out.

Edited by hellpop

On 1/24/2017 at 3:27 PM, MisterPL said:

My only interest was in getting a Mad Hatter to customize into a DC version. Oh well.

At least they're up for a couple Razzies.

I have a couple up on my "have/want" list if you want to trade. :)

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 7:03 AM, Polarboy said:

has the coat piece that was going to be used on the rabbit been used elsewhere?

Has this question been answered?  I would like to know the answer.

I am considering painting an Easter Bunny white to try to make the White Rabbit.

I am even considering using the lost boy from the Peter Pan wave to make the March Hare to go with the Mad Hatter.

Edited by Captain Paco

• 3 months later...

Im still sad about the missing two pack, probably way too late for this but how awesome would an exclusive boxset be with the Cheshire cat, white rabbit and using existing parts 

a blue coat hatter, with a skirt piece as kilt

a588f6e0636b28ff39dd230519c82632_zps4mau

and this would be a little more work but an alice head on a recoloured white queen body to sort of give us

1c68e3b9fa4a4f994229787e8abf6356--alice-

of course short of that you could have them with monochrome time and one of the alices already released.

Edited by Polarboy