UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Alice Through the Looking Glass

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like the Hot Topic exclusives, but since they're only repaints, they'll be difficult to feel (except Chesh - if someone has one, I'll take it), and not "OMG I NEED THEM" as if they were unique characters (like the NBX ones).

I'm more concerned about finding the regular Cat & Rabbit set from TRU.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a link to Hot Topic on the first page of this thread that has a pic of Monochrome Time.

Whether anybody has ever found him, however, I don't know.  I'm not going to even bother with hunting the variants down because it's a pain in the ass.

I just want to get the Rabbit and Cat someday at TRU.

3 hours ago, BCDX97 said:

There is a link to Hot Topic on the first page of this thread that has a pic of Monochrome Time.

Whether anybody has ever found him, however, I don't know.  I'm not going to even bother with hunting the variants down because it's a pain in the ass.

I just want to get the Rabbit and Cat someday at TRU.

Thanks for that

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have an extra Hot Topic Cheshire, Ten, if you want it. But not Time.

And I agree about the lack of TRU Alice mates. Hopefully they didn't get cancelled or lost.

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

That's strange.  The blind bags sold VERY well at Hot Topic compared to what I've seen with the TMNT, Predator and Marvel blind bags at comic shops.

Luckily HT took it, it was a good fit. I don;t know what the situation was with sales projections vs. delivery timeline to TRU. Maybe we missed a window, maybe the box office just made them less appealing. Sorry, guys.