UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 68: Giant Size X-Men

CortherX

8 hours ago, CortherX said:

we're like a day away from September. still looking like it's gonna happen? i don't know how much time between a release date and then being in stores there usually is...

We have packaged samples, but it is not shipping today. I have not seen any ship dates for the next two weeks, and nothing new has come in, which usually means we'll see a two-week break, at least. Maybe September 14 or 21. Or 28!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

We have packaged samples, but it is not shipping today. I have not seen any ship dates for the next two weeks, and nothing new has come in, which usually means we'll see a two-week break, at least. Maybe September 14 or 21. Or 28!

Two quick questions... does Storm come with a blue eyed version and do Banshee's second wings connect in the back? I want to use the floating stand on him but not sure about it. Thanks Zach!

11 hours ago, CortherX said:

so... sometime in September. thanks, Zach! lol. so, about these packaged samples...

If you want pictures they are on page one of this thread.

Zach, any chance we could get a shot of the new teleport base that comes with Nightcrawler? I remember wanting a closer look when the initial pics came out.

9 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

If you want pictures they are on page one of this thread.

Zach, any chance we could get a shot of the new teleport base that comes with Nightcrawler? I remember wanting a closer look when the initial pics came out.

i believe he was asking for tray shots, not just the promo picture

a little bit of both. i actually forgot there were packaged shots on the first page and they look great. i would also love tray shots out of box, or even some new pics of them out of the trays! i'm very excited about these as this is one of my favorite teams, but i'm also trying to score the beautiful new Rogue statue that came out yesterday and i can't swing both the same month...

13 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Hey Zach!

Asked a couple times but it's a busy thread so I'm sure you missed it. 

Does this Wolverine and the TRU 22 one use the same yellows and blues?

Thanks!

I was trying to find control art for both, but I will just ask. I do not have them, I did not take those shots, Barry did.

On 9/2/2016 at 11:27 AM, Mystery Man said:

Hey Zach!

Asked a couple times but it's a busy thread so I'm sure you missed it. 

Does this Wolverine and the TRU 22 one use the same yellows and blues?

Thanks!

They do not. Different yellows, very different blues. This wave's Wolvie uses colors that mimic Marvel's printing colors at the time.

Greatest Hits Wolvie is a closer match for TRU 22's Wolvie, according to Barry, but I'm sure you've tried that.

1 hour ago, hellpop said:

Hey Zach, is Sunfire's mask still a full slipon, including his mouth?  Here it looks like the bottom is cut out, which differs from the prototype we saw in Chicago.

As far as I know, Barry shot these production samples, so this should be how they will appear.