UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Want some advice on a custom kate bishop minimate

I've just recently gotten into minimate customization, and i read matt fractions hawkeye this weekend. and i want a kate bishop minimate! my plan is just to do a standard repaint of a minimate torso, arms and legs. and then repaint the TRU spidergwen hair black, but im having trouble picking out a head print for her. i was thinking of using the head from this. but the piercings are problematic. does anyone know a good way to remove paint from her face on such a small scale? any help or advice would be appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say, I don't think that looks at all like Kate Bishop, and there are literally hundreds of female Minimate heads for you to choose from if you just want a smiling female head.  If you want her wearing glasses, this is probably your best choice, though I don't know if the expression is what you're after.  Seems to fit to me though.  Luke made Kate Bishop decals ages ago, but they were for her Young Avengers look, not the Fracton Hawkeye look.