UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

Is it too late for a SDCC set? That missing 2-pack? Or a box set with them and ... Thor? Or a 10-pack with Warriors Three, Friga, Sif, Thor (lightning hammer), Loki, Odin, Heimdall, and the throne of Asgard? Please!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Thor and the character that comes with him will be in both TRU and comic waves and also appear in half the box set?  

What I'm asking is that to get the other two characters in the box set we'll have to get an identical Thor / Other Character?

10 hours ago, Zylek said:

So the Thor and the character that comes with him will be in both TRU and comic waves and also appear in half the box set?  

What I'm asking is that to get the other two characters in the box set we'll have to get an identical Thor / Other Character?

If you buy the box set, don't buy the duplicate two-pack in the other assortment. There may be a different display option for both, but it is not a required double purchase.

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

If you buy the box set, don't buy the duplicate two-pack in the other assortment. There may be a different display option for both, but it is not a required double purchase.

Thanks for clarifying!  I'm pumped for these.

We're just happy to have Marvel Movie Minimates in another retail location besides comic shops and TRU, although obviously we hope it does not present an insurmountable obstacle for international collectors. Whenever a change like this happens, it's always done with the long-term health of the line in mind.

1 minute ago, DSTZach said:

We're just happy to have Marvel Movie Minimates in another retail location besides comic shops and TRU, although obviously we hope it does not present an insurmountable obstacle for international collectors. Whenever a change like this happens, it's always done with the long-term health of the line in mind.

can you enlighten us what the other option is?

1 hour ago, spidermatt said:

Could it possibly be, that minimates are coming back to Target?

That'd be a dream, but Hot Topic or Disney Store are probably likely given that they already sell DST product.  I also thought Walgreens but I think it would get too mixed with their Animated stuff.

Edited by Zylek

I know people like to hate on TRU but it's hard to imagine a different retailer is going to be any easier to deal with, and probably much more difficult. Hopefully the exclusive will be something like this movie's equivalent of Battle-Damaged War Machine and Guard from Civil War.

23 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'd say the shared figures are either Gladiator Thor and Gladiator Hulk, or regular Thor and Hela. I'd prefer the latter, as I need a standard Thor for my Avengers display.

None of the other standard Thors work for you?