UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too found the TRU sets yesterday. Heimdall has really sloppy paint from his fur scarf to the rest of his chest cap.

I don't see this mentioned, so maybe it's just mine, but my alternate Hela hair seems to be molded wrong. I think the back of where the head block should sit is sloped toward the head, making a large gap in the front.

I had the same issue with Hela. For my figure it the problem seemed to be that the peg in the hair was crooked. I trimmed it down some and was able to get the hair to sit flush against the top of the head.

Found the Walgreens wave today. I like the Thor and Grandmaster. Loki is decent enough for what he is though he's kind of dying for an accessory of some sort. Skurge is just disappointing. No weapons and poor design make for a mediocre minimate.

9 hours ago, Heinous said:

I need help getting rh Grandmaster and skurge packs if anyone can help 

I may be able to help with the Skurge pack. I’ll check my local Walgreens after work and let you know. Last time I was there they still had one.

Edited by Freaqualizer

I decided to stop by the Walgreens across the street from my work, and wouldn't you know it, both Ragnarok and the new animated wave were there. Got all the ones I want.

Hela is pretty awesome, as is hulk. I modded skurge immediately. Bare arms and a waist riser and an ax. Still looking for some boots but he's good enough as is now. I'm probably gonna white out his eyes bc they just look weird to me.

Once the xmen box set comes out I'll modify Grandmaster with a blue head and quicksilver hair. Don't care about Thor or Valkyrie 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

Ok. If the TRU's that don't have 24 also don't have Ragnarok then I'm hoping it's just an uneven distribution thing that will fix itself in time.

I could see 24 not shipping everywhere but I would imagine all stores want to stock Ragnarok merch.

mine got 24 but no ragnarok

• 2 weeks later...