UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

Found the wave tonight, grabbed them all except Thor/Hela, since I already have the box on preorder. Grabbed Valkyrie/Hulk, so that's one less TRU I'll have to track down.

My Skurge has some schmutz on his face, though, and there were only one of each, so I had no extras to choose from. :confused:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is afoot!  I'm on a day off from work for doctor and dentist appointments and there are multiple Walgreens in the area.  Hunted through 4 this morning, found a single Thor-Hela pack.  Just a small taste, but enough to get me plotting to find a few more on route to the other errands I want to run today.

Is TRU worth stopping into yet?  Or just Walgreens getting these so far?

Picked up the Walgreens wave today in MA, these seem to be hitting the Northeast now (NY, CT, MA).    No interest in the box set so I grabbed all 4 sets.   Also nabbed Walgreens Wave 5 the other day at a different location so distribution for Walgreens seems decent lately at least up here.  We'll see what happens with Wave 6 and if there's a lot of wave 5 and Ragnarok leftovers clogging shelves preventing a push out.  

Anyone have a recommendation on a 2 sided axe for Skurge that I can steal from another minimate?  Not against seeking out a random set just for a decent axe.

1 hour ago, pjl80 said:

The game is afoot!  I'm on a day off from work for doctor and dentist appointments and there are multiple Walgreens in the area.  Hunted through 4 this morning, found a single Thor-Hela pack.  Just a small taste, but enough to get me plotting to find a few more on route to the other errands I want to run today.

Is TRU worth stopping into yet?  Or just Walgreens getting these so far?

Skip TRU for now.  No sightings yet as far as I know, nothing on ebay either.

Those are amazing @DSTZach! Great shots! 

@sha_ckwave that is Ares, as was mentioned earlier. Which is a pretty expensive mate for just the axe and the box set is pretty pricey as well

Dave, a board member, made an axe for Skurge and a helmet for his classic look. Both are on Shapeways! 

Edited by Freaqualizer

Oddly enough, I found ONLY the 2 exclusive 2-packs at one of the Walgreen's near me. The 2 Gladiator packs were gone. The other 5 I hit on Tuesday didn't have either the Thor wave or the DC Vinimates.

And the Thor/Loki pack didn't have a Walgreen's sticker on it, either. Strange!