UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

Well, the comic Odinson and COllector are out now at TRU, Surtur and Ages of Thunder Thor will be in Marvel 74 when that hits, there will be a Thor in the Infinity War series, and a couple of Asgardians will be in Marvel ANimated Series 9. That's all I see for now.

Just checked out Warriors Three: Dog Days by Bill Willingham, excited to read it.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, youbastards said:

Welp, I guess the

Hide contents

Warriors Three campaigning

can finally be put to rest.

I really enjoyed the movie but have to say that those events really put a damper on my overall enjoyment of the film.

I shed an inner tear when they bought the farm

Walgreens Wave 2:

"Powered Up" Thor (with alt head ;) ) / Valkyrie (Asgardian outfit)

Casual Hulk (with alternate parts for Sakaar hulk) / Fenris

Surtur (with alternate skull) / Undead Asgardian Soldier 

Korg / Miek

C2E2 Exclusive 2-Pack

Dr. Strange / Casual Thor (with umbrella and beer glass)

2 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

I’m satisfied now with the characters we got from the movie, I just wanted one of the gladiator thor’s to come w his mace & shield. They’re a cool design and not something that can easily be customized.

that's why I made them on shapeways.

6 hours ago, youbastards said:

Walgreens Wave 2:

"Powered Up" Thor (with alt head ;) ) / Valkyrie (Asgardian outfit)

Casual Hulk (with alternate parts for Sakaar hulk) / Fenris

Surtur (with alternate skull) / Undead Asgardian Soldier 

Korg / Miek

C2E2 Exclusive 2-Pack

Dr. Strange / Casual Thor (with umbrella and beer glass)

This sounds like a cool wish list.

2 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

I was surprised that Korg was in this for a good amount. I definitely wouldn't mind getting him.

Also the Roadworn Thor would have been cool if he came with Surter's skull.

“Hey man! We’re gonna get turned into adorable plastic minifigures. Well. I’m not. But that’s alright. I’d just keep falling apart anyway. Oop. There goes another. Anyway, have fun being a plastic minifigure New Doug!”

Edited by Trekker 42

1 hour ago, TENIME_art said:

I still want the remaining Warriors Two. <_< 

If they made Hogun and Fandral, I think they'd have to revisit Volstagg.  His mate is a little dated, that beard looks more like Santa than Volstagg.

1ae272dda69ba3fc97aee4fa3627f0527c321a5efig1161flg.jpg

I'm so glad we got a Grandmaster mate, he was pure Goldblum in the film!

Edited by Zylek

Maybe Sif will show up on Agents of Shield again. I think that is where she has been. You know, on Midgard. With no memory of who she was before and, yes, those weird tattoos everywhere. And short hair.

And yes, Thor’s eye has changed color before, but because of something he did.

It would have been cool to see that in Minimate form, but they didn’t even include it in the trailer. All the scenes with his different color eye were altered for the trailers.

Edited by Onyx_6

15 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

And yes, Thor’s eye has changed color before, but because of something he did.

Hide contents

It would have been cool to see that in Minimate form, but they didn’t even include it in the trailer. All the scenes with his different color eye were altered for the trailers.

I'm confused...

Spoiler

In the movie, he lost an eye. In the comics he also lost an eye but he got it back, right? And is it a different color than his blue eye?

But yeah, that would have been another cool alternate look for the Minimate.

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I'm confused...

Reveal hidden contents

In the movie, he lost an eye. In the comics he also lost an eye but he got it back, right? And is it a different color than his blue eye?

But yeah, that would have been another cool alternate look for the Minimate.

Color change is code for losing an eye

• 3 weeks later...

After watching the movie, I think marvel studios need to be mores generous with other parties making merchandise when it comes to previews and scripts and whatnot so that they can do better character selections.There were two or three break out characters in this and maybe a couple in guardians of the galaxy that missed out on minimates while we ended up with minor costume variants and what have you of other characters that really didn't need figures. I understand marvel are concerned about leaks but I'm guessing if your the sort that is scouring the internet for spoilers for the upcoming wasp and antman movie there is an almost certain chance your buying a ticket to the movie. Also if it turns out that firestar or doctor druid or moondragon or whom ever is making a solid cameo I would much rather that information potentially leaks and we get a figure then its all kept under wraps and we get an antman in winter coat he wears for two minutes variant instead.