UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Heinous said:

Korg (I think that was his name) from the heralds of galactus box set has two sides ax that I'll probably use for mine 

3 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Morg is who you're thinking of. I also had the thought that his axe would work.

yeah its morg, i had the same idea and already have his axe set aside for my Skurge

acc1021_lg.jpg

Hail Ivan!

Morg's axe and Galactus boots eh? Have to see if finding that set will be cheaper than Dave's proposed axe.

My LCS box set had a few paint flaws (alignment issues on Thor and Hela's left arms, really sloppy paint on one of Thor's swords), but it's easy to look past them since this is such a great set of 'mates.

Some accessories for Hela and Loki would have been appreciated, but it's understandable since there's so much new tooling. Hela's cape is a bit too long for her to stand up straight, but the stand helps.

Banner's still boring, but his gamma head is pretty nice. Professor X will appreciate the suit when the X-Men vs. Brotherhood set comes out.

On 7/20/2017 at 9:24 AM, BuffaloDelorean said:

2 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Pics of the box set? Mine came into stock about an hour after I'd already hit "ship" on my PoL, so it'll be awhile before I can get it. <_< 

I sadly do not have a packaged sample for a tray shot. I got mine signed by Hemsworth and Ruffalo and am giving it away on Twitter and Facebook. The rest sold out! But my pics are of production samples.

Anyone have the item number or something for Thor ragnarok? Or are all the minimates the same at Walgreens? Wasted an hour driving to 3 different stores for them to all have nada. Stuff like this makes me want to quit collecting. Buying something should not be this difficult. 

If anyone has these at cost or I'd even pay a couple dollars over cost for these mainly Valkyrie. 

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

They show up on the receipt as Marvel Movies Minimates, if that helps. If this ends up like the animated line, the Black Panther mates may be part of the same 'assortment.'

The two exclusive sets have barcode numbers of: 69978882412 and 69978882411

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

They show up on the receipt as Marvel Movies Minimates, if that helps. If this ends up like the animated line, the Black Panther mates may be part of the same 'assortment.'

The two exclusive sets have barcode numbers of: 69978882412 and 69978882411

Which ones are the exclusives? Do you know the Valkyrie set #?

12 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Anyone have the item number or something for Thor ragnarok? Or are all the minimates the same at Walgreens? Wasted an hour driving to 3 different stores for them to all have nada. Stuff like this makes me want to quit collecting. Buying something should not be this difficult.

Valkyrie and Hulk (and Thor and Hela) will also be at TRU. TRU sets have not hit yet. It is still early, as far as the Walgreens release goes.

4 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Which ones are the exclusives? Do you know the Valkyrie set #?

Walgreens exclusives are Roadworn Thor/Civilian Loki and Skurge/Grandmaster.

So I'm getting mixed signals.  These are showing up at stores, but the website is showing not available.  I called customer service and talked to a few helpful managers, and they told me it means reducing prices and no restocking.  Basically discontinuing these. If Black Panther is being done the same as Thor, I'm getting a little worried.