UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

12 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

Because this is actually the Loki movie they had talked about making shortly after the first Thor movie came out? Loki is the real star in this one.

I don't know, but from the trailers...

Hide contents

It looks like Thor may become evil/possessed by Hela and Loki probably will need to save the day. Loki is also present at the Gladiator fight and may be how Thor and Hulk manage to both get away alive.

I thought that looks like him going all badass, letting loose all of his power 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, youbastards said:

Why are we getting 3 different Loki 'mates?

Hmmm... maybe because aside from Stark, Loki is the most popular character with general audiences to have emerged from phase 1 by miles and they want to cash in on that general popularity? 

25 minutes ago, Mirymate said:

Hmmm... maybe because aside from Stark, Loki is the most popular character with general audiences to have emerged from phase 1 by miles and they want to cash in on that general popularity? 

My daughters agree. The only part of the first trailer that made them gush with excitement was that head-on shot of Loki flipping his blades.

thor-ragnarok-trailer-9jpg.jpeg

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

My daughters agree. The only part of the first trailer that made them gush with excitement was that head-on shot of Loki flipping his blades.

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Those girls of yours will ,in time ,gush whenever they see an English bad guy.

Hey we,re all bad aren,t we?

7 Walgreens later I found them. Thankfully Walgreens are everywhere.

The Walgreens I found them at had done their "reset" and had other new items like Dragonball Super figures and the DC Vinimates.

Also, they weren't with the animated mates so look everywhere in toys I found them on the bottom shelf.

On 8/31/2017 at 8:10 AM, MisterPL said:

I'd have preferred a Valkyrie in her alternate costume to so many Loki figures.

tenor.gifThat dress is like something from the fifth element, which while I enjoy that movie, I just can't see Valkyrie wearing something like that it looks silly. 

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

Not real impressed with Skurge, that chest piece is kind of awkward and makes him look fat. Seems like an odd design choice. The pack really looks empty without any weapons. The others look better better. I feel like I'm going to need to take a scorecard into the store to minimize buying doubles.

It's no secret that I have a love for all things asgardian, so it's not much of a surprise that I love this Skurge. I think it will fit in very well after I switch out his arms for some bare arms and maybe add a riser to make him taller. I've also thought about giving him some x3 juggernaut boots for additional bulk. 

Skurge is one of those characters that I've never been sure about how big his minimate should be. He's bigger than Thor and not as big as the Hulk, but he's been drawn to be as big as the Thing. I think the chest piece gives him that good middle of the road bulk. 

I can't wait to get my hands on these! 

@Dave I'll be buying one of those axes from you soon! Awesome job!