fwoosheyman

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Mirymate said:

Well Ten...

Hide contents

In the MU, no one knows what a celestial looks like without their armor. It could be the same thing here. Ego could be an orphaned celestial in the MCU that without the guidance of the others developed into a planet and not an armored giant.

Just sayin'.

I have no reason to disagree with that.

My point was his revelation suddenly convinced everyone that he was the only one, and that no others could exist or have existed. That was my point.

But some people did. Its a common theory. A common, really reaching theory.

I just just took Ego to mean that the MCU Celestials don't actually look like the 616 Celestials. But this was based on Knowhere and Ego. I had completely forgotten about Eson who looks 100% like a 616 Celstial.

1 hour ago, Nessex said:

I just just took Ego to mean that the MCU Celestials don't actually look like the 616 Celestials. But this was based on Knowhere and Ego. I had completely forgotten about Eson who looks 100% like a 616 Celstial.

In the first Guardians they showed a Celestial. It looked pretty close to the 616 version.

Edited by spidermatt

I always assumed that MCU Eson's look was clothing, not biology. A mask, not his actual face.

Ego never says he's the only one.

I am saying I am hearing from a lot of people I know, and especially articles about Vol 2 regarding Easter eggs & theories, that people seem to have forgotten the first movie entirely, except to fit their own void-of-logic presumptions.

You've been on the internet how long, and you're just noticing the AMAZING lack of even recent history and no-logic reasoning are the currency of the realm?

Verily, tis why thou hast none to give. No not one.

On 7/9/2017 at 10:15 PM, Turtle said:

I don't recall Hiroim wearing anything like that in the comics.

Yeah, I was looking at the head and thinking of him but I think your Easter island guy description for Korg is the one I mistook him for.

Was anyone else getting one version of three different pics at various times? My phone was only showing one pic each time I clicked on the link. Once it was Hela next to Surter, another time it was Korg and third time was the red Celestial looking guy. Odd.

So, based off of minimatt's SDCC pictures, I'd say we're getting:

LCS:

Gladiator Thor

Hela

Green Loki

Bruce Banner

TRU:

Gladiator Thor & Hela

Gladiator Hulk & Valkyrie

Blue-ish Loki & Heimdall

Walgreens:

Gladiator Thor & Hela

Gladiator Hulk & Valkyrie

Classic Thor & civilian Loki

Skurge & Grandmaster

Some of them (Bruce Banner, TRU and Walgreens Loki) seem kind of unnecessary, especially since this movie has so many interesting designs, but overall they're a pretty impressive bunch. I still want my comic Executioner, mind you.

Any idea when these might start showing up in TRU and Walgreens? TRU looks to be releasing Ragnarock merchandise on August 1st.