UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

2 hours ago, Zylek said:

They look great but civi Banner looks a little out of place.

That's pretty much how I feel. I don't mind getting another suited minimate, and it is a valid variant, but it really isn't very exciting, especially since this movie has so many visually interesting designs.

I don't care enough about the character to track down this movie's pre-gladiator Thor, so I guess I'll have to wait for Infinity War to add him to my MCU Avengers.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW - That headpiece for Hela is fantastic! I wouldn't be surprised is she ends up getting a regular 616 wave release at some point. That headpiece is too extravagant a sculpt to not want to use it again. But as Freaqalizer said, she's close enough to a comic version that if we *don't* actually get one, this will do very nicely.
I've been steering clear of MCU minimates recently to ease the pain on my wallet, but this is one release that I'll be chasing down.

2 hours ago, Nessex said:

WOW - That headpiece for Hela is fantastic! I wouldn't be surprised is she ends up getting a regular 616 wave release at some point. That headpiece is too extravagant a sculpt to not want to use it again. But as Freaqalizer said, she's close enough to a comic version that if we *don't* actually get one, this will do very nicely.
I've been steering clear of MCU minimates recently to ease the pain on my wallet, but this is one release that I'll be chasing down.

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm in for that fantastic Hela headgear... unless she comes in a two pack, then I'll jump on that.

A little green paint on the headgear and face = close enough to classic comic look for me.

1 hour ago, spidermatt said:

These look darn cool! Is the box set along with the 2 packs bein sold at comic shops and online stores? When will we see the rest of the line up?

Only this box set will be at LCS. TRU and an undisclosed retailer will both have three two pack series, with two of thse figures shared between all three locations.

13 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Grandmaster's been confirmed too, so that leaves two unknown characters and four unknown variants.

For the characters, I'm thinking Valkyrie and Odin. Then the variants would be non-gladiator Thor, gladiator Hulk, hobo Odin, and maybe some kind of helmet-less Hela?

When/ where was Grandmaster confirmed, that'd be great if true, since Skurge and him were the only characters I was worried about not getting made in this assortment outside of the boxset

Edited by FightTheDead118

21 minutes ago, FightTheDead118 said:

When/ where was Grandmaster confirmed, that'd be great if true, since Skurge and him were the only characters I was worried about in this assortment outside of the boxset, I could take or leave  any other character from the movie

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?/topic/478-marvel-minimates-wish-list/&do=findComment&comment=386193

5 minutes ago, TheKrisLyons said:

Tag me if you end up following through non this. I'd like to see it. I actually commissioned a kid Loki custom a couple years back.

I don't usually post my customs, but I can share this one once I complete him. Did you receive your kid Loki? How did he turn out?