Fandral/Hogun
Sif/Volstagg

TRU: Dr. Strange/Skurge

Box Set:
Gladiator Thor
Gladiator Hulk
Grandmaster
Valkyrie

Leaves out Odin and Sam Neill, but I would be okay with that, I think.

I doubt we'll get anything more than an LCS and TRU wave, so I'd like to see:

Thor & Hela

Gladiator Thor & Gladiator Hulk

Grandmaster & Valkyrie

Loki & Odin

TRU:

Dr. Strange & Skurge

That way, the main protagonist and antagonist are available at both outlets, along with the gladiators (like the Hulkbuster & Hulk set). Personally, I'd rather not see Sif, Heimdall, and the Warriors Three over these characters.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

I like that moment from the end of the trailer but I think it's a little more the Thor from "What Thor Was Doing During Civil War" than the version that appears in the actual movies.

There's definitely a lot of potential for cool minimates here and it should make people who complain about civilian minimates in the movie waves happy. As long as we get gladiator Hulk I'm cool with whatever else they throw in (though I suspect that means we're never seeing a comic version of that look). Has it been confirmed that the Warriors Three are all in the movie?

A box set is surprising, as is 12 unique figures.

Assuming we're getting a standard LCS wave (7-8 figures) and TRU wave (2 unique), there would need to be at least one shared figure. Maybe an army builder or two?

4 variants is interesting, too. Standard/gladiator Thor seems obvious, but what about the other three?

8 Characters doesn't go very far....
Thor, Hela, Loki & Hulk would all have to be locks.

With a little luck, the remaining characters will be new ones, although i suspect we'll see Strange (now with yellow gloves!). So the remaining 3 are hopefully Skurge, Valkyrie, and Gandmaster or Hogun (Fandral doesn't even get billing on IMDB).
Whoever we get, I'm not thinking the Warriors 3 in their entirety will be likely. 

Only eight characters is definitely weird. I was expecting nine before it turned out we were getting a box set too. I have no idea what variants could fill out the lineup, but the eight characters I'd choose would be Thor, Hela, Hulk, Valkyrie, Loki, Odin, Grandmaster and Skurge. Another mostly identical Strange this soon would be pretty disappointing if there are only going to be eight characters.

Not that it should inform it at all, but there are exactly 8 principal characters seen in the trailer- Thor, Hela, Loki, Valkyrie, Grandmaster, Heimdall, Skurge, and Hulk. I don't think Heimdall would be included, though this new look is pretty interesting. I kind of think there may even be two different versions of Hela, one without her headpiece where her costume looks more green and then one with, the costume taking on more of a strictly black look. 

The box set could be related only to the arena fight part (or the Planet Hulk portion) with Short Haired Thor, Valkyrie, Hulk and Skurrge. 

That leaves room for a second Thor, Loki, Odin, Hela and the Grandmaster

I doubt we'all see another Heimdall since the one from TDW is perfection. I could see us getting a second Valkyrie and two different Odin's to reflect HobOdin and regular Odin. Doctor Strange will also be seen probably. 

Thats twelve figures and eight characters.

I assume two assortments means TRU (6) and LCS (8). So they would share 4 figures, presumably 3 or 4 characters. Box set would be 4 figures, at least one shared for the numbers to work out, plus two at least would be shared characters.

The only way I can see 14 slots filled is with an army builder, shared with 2 LCS packs and possibly a TRU slot or a box set slot.

Something like:

Thor/Hela and Gladiator Hulk/Gladiator Thor (shared LCS/TRU) - 4 figures and 3 characters 

Hogun/army builder and Fandral/army builder (LCS) - 3 figures and 3 characters

Loki/army builder (TRU) - 1 figure and 1 character

Battle Damaged Thor/Hela variant/Skurg/Banner (box set) - 4 figures and 1 character

I really want Hogun and Fandrall!

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Hopefully we get Hela with the head dress

DST can leverage the movie headdress for a comic version later. If they can fit Vulture's giant wings into that 2-pack window box, they can squeeze Hela's hat in one, too.

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

I assume two assortments means TRU (6) and LCS (8). So they would share 4 figures, presumably 3 or 4 characters. Box set would be 4 figures, at least one shared for the numbers to work out, plus two at least would be shared characters.

The only way I can see 14 slots filled is with an army builder, shared with 2 LCS packs and possibly a TRU slot or a box set slot.

Something like:

Thor/Hela and Gladiator Hulk/Gladiator Thor (shared LCS/TRU) - 4 figures and 3 characters 

Hogun/army builder and Fandral/army builder (LCS) - 3 figures and 3 characters

Loki/army builder (TRU) - 1 figure and 1 character

Battle Damaged Thor/Hela variant/Skurg/Banner (box set) - 4 figures and 1 character

I really want Hogun and Fandrall!

Something like this would make the most sense to me, although I'd much rather see Valkyrie, Grandmaster, or Odin than the Warriors Remaining Two (I'd say they're more likely, as well).