UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Ragnarok

fwoosheyman

Yea, it's over a year away but the SDCC footage leaked and who's front and center in the footage...... the twice cancelled Hogun & Fandral!

So I'm starting the campaigning now: Hogun & Fandral for the Thor:Ragnarok line! The chances of comic-versions are practically non-existent, so this is our last chance to complete the Warriors Three in some form. I know Zach is a Warriors Three fan as well so, hopefully he's reminding Chuck to get them made this time. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already reminded them of Hogun and Fandral, and I even used this footage as evidence DAYS BEFORE it was posted here, and the footage is TOTALLY bogus footage from Thor 2 and AoU, and now I look like a dope, and my credibility is shot. So we'll see.

Edited by DSTZach

3 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I've already reminded them of Hogun and Fandral, and I even used this footage as evidence DAYS BEFORE it was posted here, and the footage is TOTALLY bogus footage from Thor 2 and AoU, and now I look like a dope, and my credibility is shot. So we'll see.

BOOOOO! You are totally credible! I mean come on they clearly are on the call sheet.

10 hours ago, Kostisfire said:

If I were to guess, I'd say this'll be the line-up:

Gladiator Hulk/ Odin

Thor/ Hela

Loki/ Executioner

Grandmaster/ Gladiator Thor

Well we know that Karl Urban has been cast as Skurge, but is casting closed? Is there a sliver of a chance that they just haven't castes Amora yet? It seems pretty stupid of them to include and almost always silent character without his "voice" and also cast a brilliant actor to play him. I smell character rewriting!!

I'm just hoping for a potential Masters of Evil. It just seems really difficult when they keep killing off their villains, however. I also want another Enchantress minimate. Call me greedy but if we're finally getting her, why settle for one?

As I said, we don't know if she will be in the film. Probably not as filming has already begun. Sure do hope they're keeping something under wraps, though.

2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Well we know that Karl Urban has been cast as Skurge, but is casting closed? Is there a sliver of a chance that they just haven't castes Amora yet? It seems pretty stupid of them to include and almost always silent character without his "voice" and also cast a brilliant actor to play him. I smell character rewriting!!

I'm just hoping for a potential Masters of Evil. It just seems really difficult when they keep killing off their villains, however. I also want another Enchantress minimate. Call me greedy but if we're finally getting her, why settle for one?

As I said, we don't know if she will be in the film. Probably not as filming has already begun. Sure do hope they're keeping something under wraps, though.

I wouldn't hold my breath. They showed Surtur and Fenris in the SDCC concept art, but no Amora. And besides, it makes little sense to add her to an already overstuffed film. Skurge is most probably going to be Hela's henchman, to play on the "Death's Executioner" thing.

Apart from that, DC already came out with their own Enchantress, which might prompt some to scream that Marvel is copying DC. I mean, if you look at the Doc Strange comments, the but that bargains are convinced Strange stole his origin and Inception's visuals, when Doc was doing all that in the 70s.

Plus, there's another rumour that the Eternals are in this due to another piece of SDCC CA, so the film is already overcrowded.

I'd say a TRU set is highly unlikely unless they get a new buyer who's a huge Thor fan.

Then again, DST Sales could argue that these characters will have been in three movies, never got figures, and now there's so much pent up demand that such an exclusive would help drive foot traffic to the stores.

Never say never.

4 hours ago, ABC123 said:

Do people think we might get Hogun and Fandral as a TRU set? Because that is the only way I see us the fans getting them, if we're lucky.

Even if they aren't in the film they still need to put them in a wave because they've been cancelled twice!