fwoosheyman

Thor: Ragnarok

47 posts in this topic

Yea, it's over a year away but the SDCC footage leaked and who's front and center in the footage...... the twice cancelled Hogun & Fandral!

So I'm starting the campaigning now: Hogun & Fandral for the Thor:Ragnarok line! The chances of comic-versions are practically non-existent, so this is our last chance to complete the Warriors Three in some form. I know Zach is a Warriors Three fan as well so, hopefully he's reminding Chuck to get them made this time. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask DST!

(Despite the video claim, that isn't the footage that was shown at SDCC.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would make the most sense to put them in this wave. Aside from Thor, Hulk, and the villain(s), these two would be perfect filler mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 If I were to guess, I'd say this'll be the line-up:

Gladiator Hulk/ Odin

Thor/ Hela

Loki/ Executioner

Grandmaster/ Gladiator Thor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if TRU will reverse course for this flick and offer an assortment of Thor Minimates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

I wonder if TRU will reverse course for this flick and offer an assortment of Thor Minimates.

I think there's a decent chance, since this time it'll have two big name Avengers instead of one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Popping in to say that if ANYONE comes across the video of what Thor was doing during the Civil War that they showed during Comic Con, PLEASE post it here.  I'm desperate to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already reminded them of Hogun and Fandral, and I even used this footage as evidence DAYS BEFORE it was posted here, and the footage is TOTALLY bogus footage from Thor 2 and AoU, and now I look like a dope, and my credibility is shot. So we'll see.

Edited by DSTZach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I've already reminded them of Hogun and Fandral, and I even used this footage as evidence DAYS BEFORE it was posted here, and the footage is TOTALLY bogus footage from Thor 2 and AoU, and now I look like a dope, and my credibility is shot. So we'll see.

BOOOOO! You are totally credible! I mean come on they clearly are on the call sheet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But do they know it's fake footage? 

Points for effort though. :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I think it's extra footage from Thor TDW mixed with something else that Mark Ruffalo was in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kostisfire said:

 If I were to guess, I'd say this'll be the line-up:

Gladiator Hulk/ Odin

Thor/ Hela

Loki/ Executioner

Grandmaster/ Gladiator Thor

Well we know that Karl Urban has been cast as Skurge, but is casting closed? Is there a sliver of a chance that they just haven't castes Amora yet? It seems pretty stupid of them to include and almost always silent character without his "voice" and also cast a brilliant actor to play him. I smell character rewriting!!

 

I'm just hoping for a potential Masters of Evil. It just seems really difficult when they keep killing off their villains, however. I also want another Enchantress minimate. Call me greedy but if we're finally getting her, why settle for one?

 

As I said, we don't know if she will be in the film. Probably not as filming has already begun. Sure do hope they're keeping something under wraps, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Well we know that Karl Urban has been cast as Skurge, but is casting closed? Is there a sliver of a chance that they just haven't castes Amora yet? It seems pretty stupid of them to include and almost always silent character without his "voice" and also cast a brilliant actor to play him. I smell character rewriting!!

 

I'm just hoping for a potential Masters of Evil. It just seems really difficult when they keep killing off their villains, however. I also want another Enchantress minimate. Call me greedy but if we're finally getting her, why settle for one?

 

As I said, we don't know if she will be in the film. Probably not as filming has already begun. Sure do hope they're keeping something under wraps, though.

I wouldn't hold my breath. They showed Surtur and Fenris in the SDCC concept art, but no Amora. And besides, it makes little sense to add her to an already overstuffed film. Skurge is most probably going to be Hela's henchman, to play on the "Death's Executioner" thing.

 Apart from that, DC already came out with their own Enchantress, which might prompt some to scream that Marvel is copying DC. I mean, if you look at the Doc Strange comments, the but that bargains are convinced Strange stole his origin and Inception's visuals, when Doc was doing all that in the 70s.

 Plus, there's another rumour that the Eternals are in this due to another piece of SDCC CA, so the film is already overcrowded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people think we might get Hogun and Fandral as a TRU set? Because that is the only way I see us the fans getting them, if we're lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say a TRU set is highly unlikely unless they get a new buyer who's a huge Thor fan.

 

Then again, DST Sales could argue that these characters will have been in three movies, never got figures, and now there's so much pent up demand that such an exclusive would help drive foot traffic to the stores.

 

Never say never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ABC123 said:

Do people think we might get Hogun and Fandral as a TRU set? Because that is the only way I see us the fans getting them, if we're lucky.

Even if they aren't in the film they still need to put them in a wave because they've been cancelled twice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not aware of them being planned for the first film. So technically, once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, for Thor 1 they were supposed to be a Borders exclusive like the Iron Man/Whiplash from IM2, but Borders filed for bankruptcy and they never found a new home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot all about those, or was not aware of them. (I started in 2011.)

Doubly canceled!

Edited by DSTZach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I forgot all about those, or was not aware of them. (I started in 2011.)

Doubly canceled!

Don't let the dream die, Zach.

Don't let it die.

Not this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is definitely just a cut of Dark World and Age of Ultron.

Clever idea but I dont believe any finished footage from the film was shown, just BTS work and the short film 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now