UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60 Treatment for Other Teams

thereasonsy

2 hours ago, elhonez said:

Ha. "Big" MiniMates might be a dead horse, but they'll never stop being beaten. Even when they're just pulp, the ghost of the horse will remain.

Maybe with the VynlMates this could happen. You never know.

On August 11, 2016 at 9:53 AM, elhonez said:

Hellions.

Orighell.jpg250px-NewMutants16.jpg

Further, they could be done in just two 2-packs.

• One with a male suited body, alt heads for: Empath, Jetstream, Thunderbird II (Warpath). Paired with: Catseye cat form.
    • [parts for: Jestream's rig]
  • One with a female suited body, alt heads for: Catseye, Roulette, Tarot. Paired with: updated White Queen.
    • [parts for: Catseye's tail, Roulette's disks, Tarot's cards]

That awesome & complete New Mutants team needs someone to fight... Plus, as shown above, you can pop their heads on the suited bodies to flesh out the team.

I'd be down for the New Mutants/Hellion Squads from the New X-Men  

2 hours ago, elhonez said:

Ha. "Big" MiniMates might be a dead horse, but they'll never stop being beaten. Even when they're just pulp, the ghost of the horse will remain.

Have you guys not seen the Maximates that BinoBoi does on Facebook?

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I'd be down for the New Mutants/Hellion Squads from the New X-Men  

Have you guys not seen the Maximates that BinoBoi does on Facebook?

Yes but too rich for my blood.

Yeah, that's close enough for rock n' roll. And bafflingly close to differentiate one as "hideous" over the other. They didn't have computer coloring back in the day! Cut 'em some slack.

@BuffaloD - you had to buy multiple of wave 60 to complete the team too. That's why I pivoted & suggested a "New Mutants Sentinel" army builder with M/F Hellions as the swap figs. You buy multiple, but at least you get army builders out of it, rather than e.g. multiple Pyros.

19 hours ago, elhonez said:

Yeah, that's close enough for rock n' roll. And bafflingly close to differentiate one as "hideous" over the other. They didn't have computer coloring back in the day! Cut 'em some slack.

@BuffaloD - you had to buy multiple of wave 60 to complete the team too. That's why I pivoted & suggested a "New Mutants Sentinel" army builder with M/F Hellions as the swap figs. You buy multiple, but at least you get army builders out of it, rather than e.g. multiple Pyros.

Amen. My apartment is a graveyard of Brotherhood people.

On August 17, 2016 at 5:45 PM, elhonez said:

What I meant was that you'd have to buy multiple one per case variant sets.

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I don't think there's any way that two-pack wouldn't be horribly over budget.

It'd be interesting to see but I think it would limit accessories. After all Nova came with multiple heads.