UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 3

Zylek

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I love that flyin shot too, Zach does this Spidey come with those thumbs or was that just a Deadpool swap? I'm really liking the more hand accessories you're throwing in! They're quite... handy ;)

He comes with that hand. I try not to misrepresent the product too much.

Posting this again so folks can at least see if any stores around them have ANY Minimates. Click the "Find at a store" blue banner and follow the instructions.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/diamond-select-toys-marvel-animated-minimates/ID=prod6285567-product

And before anyone says "but it won't tell you which ones they have" its better than driving all over town. This way you can target the stores that are carrying them and have some in stock.

I just found these in Portland, OR, at the wallgreens next to my local supermarket.
They had a lonely Thor/Thanos pack kicking around for months & in the last week or so it disappeared, so I've been checking in pretty often since then to see if they restocked.

Given how picked over this area is I was surprised to find a full wave 3 just hanging there.
Picked up the Spidey Noir (surprised to find I really like this mini) and Squirrel Girl sets and left the other two packs on the shelf.

T.

15 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

BTW, I switched the hairpiece for the one that came with Avengers #1 Wasp. That's the Squirrel Girl I remember from GLA, I'm not familiar with the new one. This piece matches the mid-2000's version perfectly.

#notmysquirrelgirl

The new Squirrel Girl is a great read but she just looks kinda derpy the way that she's drawn.

Haven't had any luck finding series 3, which is a little concerning since they usually hit here pretty early - and I've only seen series 2.5 once, they're aren't any peg-warming the locations I checked.

However, I did just see that series 3 is in the Walgreens weekly ad for next week, so my hope is renewed! 

8 hours ago, Social Spider said:

However, I did just see that series 3 is in the Walgreens weekly ad for next week, so my hope is renewed! 

Not on sale and oddly scaled in the pic, but good to see Minimates in the ad!

image.jpeg

Edited by JeffBohn