Hyperion

Ant Man

Falcon

Noir Spidey

Squirell Girl!!

Bulging Eyes Spidey

Jet Pack Spidey (WTF?)

CoFdeA9UEAArdCY.jpg:large

So what's next for Spidey?  Scuba Spidey, Space Spidey, Sad Eyes Spidey, Angry Eyes Spidey...?

Also...love the tiny squirrels as awesome accessories!

Edited by Zylek

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love!  I'll take Animated Vision, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Black Panther and Wasp please!  I wonder if MCU Captain Marvel will have that same look since the others match their MCU looks.

I know that Tony currently has Friday as his AI assistant but I don't remember what happened to Jarvis.  I'd guess they'll use him to make Vision to mirror the MCU.

Edited by Zylek

20 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Really hope the fedora on Noir Spidey is removable... Hoping he can be displayed sans jacket and hat or with them. Zalso Squirrel Girl!!!!

He can! I think we showed alt arms. No alt parts for Squirrel Girl, though. Just squirrels.

Edited by DSTZach

2 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

I hope not ever again, unless it's Cosmo. No one else on the show is worthy, it's horrible.

I just want a Titus, J'son(Star-Lord's father) and Collector. Maybe another Nebula, since I missed out on that one. Or some Inhumans since they were featured in the show. But Cosmo would be really cool.

Edited by RedTiger95

• 1 month later...

I thought Zach said these would be out this or next month already. Which sucks, cause I still have not found 2.5 at any of the 18 Walgreens that I check semi-regularly.