UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 3

Zylek

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any friend willing to sell only three characters from this wave? I am only looking for Spider Man Noir, Squirrel Girl and Hyperion. I really don't watch the cartoons so I couldn't care less about these new looks for Falcon and etc..

5 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

I guess these aren't as rare as people thought they would be? I'll try not to be too obvious, but, ahem.....

If anybody CAN'T FIND A SQUIRREL GIRL set and wants one, please let me know. I will DO MY BEST to get one in your hands.

I'm trying, but no luck so far. Going to try to find one this weekend. But with the holidays coming up, i may have one and not even know it yet ;) 

14 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

I guess these aren't as rare as people thought they would be? I'll try not to be too obvious, but, ahem.....

If anybody CAN'T FIND A SQUIRREL GIRL set and wants one, please let me know. I will DO MY BEST to get one in your hands.

ME! I would love to get a Squirrel Girl 2-pack. And actually, Hyperion and Ant-Man 2-packs also. Thanks, bigvis.

19 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

I would be willing to take you up on this offer. I was able to find Man-Thing, Nighthawk and Hyperion (can still find a Man-Thing set if anyone is looking) but cannot find the Squirrel Girl set. 

Thanks, bigvis!

I found 1 set today @ an out of town Walgreens.  Last time I was there, they had 1 Hawkeye/Crossbones set so I figured they were due for a restock.  

The Walgreens I found wave 2.5 now has a bunch of Spidey/Coulsen sets so I'll probably never see that wave in the wild again.