UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Animated Marvel Minimates Wave 3

Zylek

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted in one of the other threads, but I grabbed two sets of minimates at Walgreens today for 85¢ each.  I don't know what's up with that sale, but most of my local Walgreens have decent movent on minimates.  Anyway, happy cheap hunting.  

20 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I posted in one of the other threads, but I grabbed two sets of minimates at Walgreens today for 85¢ each.  I don't know what's up with that sale, but most of my local Walgreens have decent movent on minimates.  Anyway, happy cheap hunting.  

Somebody else mentioned that sale too, looks like it's not an isolated incident. We're they actually marked that way?

13 hours ago, Turtle said:

Sounds like it might be time to clear out some older waves and donate to Toys for Tots then!

1 hour ago, gambitron said:

I went to 7 stores in the last 24 hours and nada. None of them had 2.5 either which i bought on ebay, afraid I may have to do that again.

Exactly what I did. my stores all restocked with 2.0 or 1.5 (and glutted the shelves. they won't reorder until stock is low or gone. so I looked on ebay for the best deals and justified extra cost to saving  gas money and time.

Full set of series 3 spotted at the Stony Point, NY, Walgreens. Left all four.

Also:

Bad Thor/Thanos

Iron Man/Zarda

Hulkbuster/Ultron

Venom/Miles

Hawkeye/Crossbones

Looks like they were $7.99, but I did not price check.

Not my local store, so I won't be able go back and grab them, but I know others have gotten sets shipped between stores.

Edited by DSTZach