UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

photos in a post

• 2 weeks later...

The image attachment function is now drag and drop or manual selection and the vehicle for it is at the bottom of the text window. Drag images into the grey box and they will upload or you can manually "choose files" OR you can insert code via "source" in the upper left corner.

images.jpg

I'm in chrome now and I have it.  Let me do some looking into it.  The Invision support boards are fun to read lately.  Everyone is blaming Invision for ruining their forums...

36 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

It's not showing up in my Firefox browser either.

I can see it in several browsers, including FF.  I used a non mod/admin account to see if that was the issue and it wasn't.  I will check with IPS and see if this is a reported bug. Can you see the Insert other media dropdown?

Okay, I just tried it again with Firefox AND Safari. The "Drag files here..." text and paperclip icon appeared on both for less than a second and then disappeared. Weirdness. I even tried clicking on the spot where they were and got nothing. The problem might be on my end.

18 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Okay, I just tried it again with Firefox AND Safari. The "Drag files here..." text and paperclip icon appeared on both for less than a second and then disappeared. Weirdness. I even tried clicking on the spot where they were and got nothing. The problem might be on my end.

Same thing is happening for me..... all I wanna do is show my Zartan WIP ... :confused::(

I'm working on this, but I've just had a death in the family, so it may take me a bit.  Just know, its not being ignored. I check with IPS and its not a known bug. 

Thanks guys.  My Step-Dad passed this morning.  He has been my Step-Dad since I was 13 years old, so it hurts a bit.  I appreciate the understanding and patience.