UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

No boys allowed.


Swarm198
 Share

Recommended Posts

So today I got both of my Greatest Hits minimates in. After I had them all opened up and displayed, I realized that neither wave has a single female character. To make up for it, what would be your suggestions for an all female minimates series?

 

Personally, I'd like to see:

Kate Bishop/Madame Masque

Medusa/Kamala Kahn

(modern) Rogue/Spiral

Hellcat/Typhoid Mary

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, this wave begins and ends with Mockingbird, who right now is probably at the top of my most wanted list. In fact, I'd even go:

Classic Mockingbird/female SHIELD agent

Modern Mockingbird/female SHIELD agent

Crystal/Medusa

Kate Bishop/Stature

Although there's a TON more that I would want, so we'd need a TRU wave:

Wasp/Spider-Woman

Marvel Girl/Polaris (in her purple costume)

Hellcat/Moondragon

Misty Knight/Colleen Wing

no doubt these would be the worst-selling waves of all time....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be fair, I would also buy the crap out of this wave.

But if I thought reallistically on how this wave would be made, it would be Marvel Now comics costumes, something like this:

Kate Bishop/Mockingbird

Medusa/Kamala Khan

All New X-Men X-23/Kitty Pryde (w/ Lockheed)

Uncanny Magik/Tempus

TRU Exclusive: Spider Woman/Silk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ovenproof I am 100% down with that wave! I really want Mantis but I agree that would probably be the best set up.

I think with DC's new "Girl Power" launch or whatever (I'm not bashing it I actually think it's pretty cool, my younger sisters are into superheroes and it's perfect for them) that this wave could be a good way for Marvel/DST to ride that wave into profit/new stuff for us! :D

Edited by The Scarlet Spider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

Ovenproof I am 100% down with that wave! I really want Mantis but I agree that would probably be the best set up.

I think with DC's new "Girl Power" launch or whatever (I'm not bashing it I actually think it's pretty cool, my younger sisters are into superheroes and it's perfect for them) that this wave could be a good way for Marvel/DST to ride that wave into profit/new stuff for us! :D

Ah, maybe another TRU exclusive w/ Mantis and Kitty Pryde as Star Lady (even though I guess Mantis doesn't really fit with a Marvel Now wave). I was thinking of the Kitty Pride we see in ANXM and Uncanny X-men for the above, but I would also love to see her GOTG costume.

Edited by OvenproofBug6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hellcat and Kamala are the big wants for me. For a wave, I'd probably go with:

Hawkeye/Ms. America

Mockingbird/Madame Masque

Jessica Jones/Gwenpool

...because they all have current books on the shelf or in the pipeline, so I think they'd sell fine.

More old school, I'd like Crystal, Moira MacTaggert, '90s Wolfsbane, Marvel Girl, Spider-Woman update, Black Cat update, a full TTA box set of Rogues...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New wishlist thread, sweet! Personally, I'd go with:

Modern/Post-Secret Invasion Mockingbird/ Madame Masque

Ultimate Black Cat/ ANAD Crystal (dat new haircut...)

Black & Gold Wasp/ Classic Spider-Woman 

Uncanny X-Men Magik/ Updated Polaris

 I'd also like to see some like Typhoid Mary, Misty Knight and Collen Wing, but they'd fit better in a Daredevil wave.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phyla Vell/ Moondragon

Mockingbird/Kate Bishop

Armor/ANXM X-23

Misty Knight/Colleen Wing

 

TRU

Marvel Girl/FA Rogue (maybe with a hairpiece and some other parts for modern Rogue)

Mantis/ Gamora (DnA GotG blue and red)

Wasp (black suit with gold on front)/ Jocasta

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All Classic Line-up
Jean Grey Marvel Girl and First Appearance Rogue
Grey Costume Black Widow and Classic Mockingbird
Hellcat and Misty Knight
Mantis and Moondragon
 

All Modern Line-up
Kate Bishop and Kamala Khan
Modern Mockingbird and Modern Spider-Woman
Modern Wasp and Medusa
Uncanny Magik and Modern Kitty Pryde


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmmm...so many choices, but a great idea for a wave (hint hint DST)

Marvel Girl (Jean)/Uncanny Magik

Kamala/Medusa

Kate Bishop/Misty Knight

Mockingbird/Wasp (black & gold)

and if any of them were replaced with an update Black Cat, Crystal, modern Kitty Pryde, Gwenpool and updated Mary Jane I wouldn't mind.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Swarm198 said:

So today I got both of my Greatest Hits minimates in. After I had them all opened up and displayed, I realized that neither wave has a single female character. To make up for it, what would be your suggestions for an all female minimates series?

 

Personally, I'd like to see:

Kate Bishop/Madame Masque

Medusa/Kamala Kahn

(modern) Rogue/Spiral

Hellcat/Typhoid Mary

 

 

18 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Based entirely on the characters I want most:

 

Molly Hayes/Gert Yorkes

Nico Minoru/Karolina Dean

70's Marvel Girl/ First Appearance Rogue

Kamala Khan/Monica Rambeau

 

17 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

White Tiger/Lightspeed

Silver Sable/Black Cat (they need an update or redo)

Misty Knight/Jocasta

Shanna the She Devil/Stature

Just coming up with stuff at the top of my head.

 

11 hours ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

To be fair, I would also buy the crap out of this wave.

But if I thought reallistically on how this wave would be made, it would be Marvel Now comics costumes, something like this:

Kate Bishop/Mockingbird

Medusa/Kamala Khan

All New X-Men X-23/Kitty Pryde (w/ Lockheed)

Uncanny Magik/Tempus

TRU Exclusive: Spider Woman/Silk

 

3 hours ago, suicidewatch said:

All Classic Line-up
Jean Grey Marvel Girl and First Appearance Rogue
Grey Costume Black Widow and Classic Mockingbird
Hellcat and Misty Knight
Mantis and Moondragon
 

All Modern Line-up
Kate Bishop and Kamala Khan
Modern Mockingbird and Modern Spider-Woman
Modern Wasp and Medusa
Uncanny Magik and Modern Kitty Pryde


 

I'm down for basically ALL of these.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

70's Jean Grey / Classic Rogue

Classic Mockingbird / some Wasp classic costume with spare parts for a second one

All-new X-Men X23 / Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel

Magik / Emma Frost (both with the black costume)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the idea would be a sales disaster, but in the wishlisting spirit (borrowing a few good idea already posted):

Crystal/Sersi (90's Avengers)

Misty Knight/Colleen Wing

Gamora/Mantis ('08 GotG)

Black Widow (Gray)/Classic Mockingbird

And a TRU set:

Kate Bishop/Madame Masque

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...