UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hastings officially closing all stores

I've been going to Hastings all my life. It's incredibly saddening that they're going under... and not just because I like buying Minimates there, like the thrice-damned blind bag stuff.

People losing their jobs is never good and for the past few weeks going to the stores near me has felt like everyone's holding their breath. Going there today felt especially weird, knowing that not just my local store was going out of business but all of them across the country. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes me sad for Hastings. Got some great prices on minimates from them the past few years. But I loved them most for their used DVD/Bluray prices. I got Batman Begins and Dark Knight Bluray for under $10 bucks each. I think I got the first Avengers Bluray for like $12. Man now I need to find another used place for Blu Rays. There is a great place in town that sells super cheap DVD's and blu-rays but they rarely have anything current or super-hero type because I'm sure those sell fast.

• 2 weeks later...

So hastings closes in 3 days and i got 3 four packs and 4 two packs for about 21 dollars. One of the 4packs i got was the hulk TTA since i only had the maestro hulk but someone stole the composite hulk sorta a bummer because when i opened it i noticed one of the maestros accessories was differnent than my origianl he came with a different ironman helmet so im pretty happy with it

IMG_0332_zpshel6kdyh.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit

Edited by AceSimba