UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2016 Pictures & News

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Polarboy said:

The only slight disappointment for me about wave 69 is Enchantresses hair piece, Instead of being flowing and sexy its more slicked back coming home from the pools for some reason.

I was thinking the same thing, she looks good, but needs more volume in the hair department. I'm going to swap out a repainted Snowbird hairpiece.  

1 hour ago, youbastards said:

Here you go Kostis!   :thumbsup:

SDCC2016-Marvel-Legends-3.75-Inch-007.jp

Shane, is the MMMV bugged?  I'm starting to get the impression that Hasbro is listening to this forum in hopes to steal some business.  

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Before I zoomed in, my first thought was "dangit, Hasbro beat DST again!", but then I clicked on it and... yeah, I'll uh, I'll pass on this one. The body looks as if it's gonna break if the winds blows too hard, and that hood is atrocious. It looks like a dollar store knock-off, not an official fig. I'm severely dissapointed. I don't collect 3.75" stuff, but I would've gotten that if it was good enough. Their 6" ANAD Spidey 2099 tempts me, but this one... not so much...

11 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Pff, if the MMMV were really bugged he'd be in a suit.

Is Hasbro planning on releasing any tiger figures?

Man's got a point...

Yo, Hasbro, if you're listenin', I'm in the marker for some dapper, white costumed anti-heroes, if you know what I'm sayin'...

7 hours ago, youbastards said:

Shane, is the MMMV bugged?  I'm starting to get the impression that Hasbro is listening to this forum in hopes to steal some business.  

Honestly, I don't always recognize names or email addresses when members sign up AND guests can view some areas without signing up at all, but I do know DST is not the only retailer/producer that comes here. 

19 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

Packaged pics of Alice and a bad overhead shot of the NuGhostbusters.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/2016-sdcc/san-diego-comic-con-diamond-select-toys-booth/

So we get Cheshire on every set's packaging, but the cat himself is TRU exclusive?:confused:

8 minutes ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Nothing? :/

I don't think the panel's started yet.