UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV Turns 10 - June Giveaway pt.2

pk13

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homestar *was* on the clock, but has also picked. This concludes the picks for the June Giveaway Draft! Thank you to everyone that participated and thanks for making this run very smoothly. I hope that everyone got something that they're happy with. Also, one announcement....

Since the June draft ran a little late, I'm going to push the July Giveaway out for a month. The main prize was going to be the fantastic Xavier Gate dio by the supremely talented Kris Lyons. There just isn't enough time left in the month to give that dio a proper giveaway run. So, the draft will count as June/July combined and the X dio will now be the August Giveaway main prize. Look for the August thread to see all of the prize info and get the details on how to win.

I also wanted to mention how cool it was to watch how everyone picked. I noticed that pretty much everyone seemed to pick something they wanted/needed instead of whatever was most valuable. That was what I hoping for, but it's just cool to see that people used the giveaway to stock up their collection. 

And lastly, everyone that had sent in their address before today has had their package mailed out. If for some reason you don't receive yours, please let me know and I'll get the tracking info checked. Thanks again, everyone!

I think packages usually take about ten days to get to me, so I'm hoping I'll get it by Thursday.

EDIT: I got it today! They're fantastic figures, especially Taskmaster. Is this the animated look based on a comic costume of his? Thanks so much pk13 for bringing an exclusive to a country without Walgreens. 

Edited by BuffaloDelorean